41.

•••T'Challa•••

I looked at Brianna then got up killing Zanda where she stood at. Once she dropped to the ground her whole army stopped fighting, they ran off disappearing.

I went by Brianna's side doing CPR then I picked her up bridal style taking her to the palace as quickly as possible for Shuri to fix her.

"Shuri!" I shouted as I walked into her lab and she turned looking at Brianna lifeless body in my arms gasping as we walked towards her operating table.

I quickly laid her down as Shuri started doing her thing. I grabbed Brianna's hand rubbing it as tears fell from my eyes.

"Talk to her T'Challa" Shuri said as Shuri placed an oxygen tube under her nose and everyone appeared in the room.

I was trying so hard to talk but I didn't want to cry anymore.fighting tears is the hardest thing when you see the love of your life laying down not responding. "T'Challa I need you to talk to her, let her know you are here for her." Shuri instructed at she was trying to bring Brianna back .

"Brianna I am here" I started off as I was expecting her eyes to open but they wouldn't. "Brianna I need you to wake up musikana akanaka, our children need you" I started off as one of my tears dropped down on Brianna's arm.

"Mommy?" I heard behind me as I seen a worried Zariya and Azari. "Brianna?!" My mother said as Sam held her back.

Natasha took the kids out as I kissed Brianna's cheek. "I need you to wake up" I said as her hand was intertwined with mine and I rested my head on hers.

"T'Challa her heart is beating but she is not breathing on her own and she has no pulse" Shuri said tapping other things on her tablet as I looked at Brianna.

"Please Brianna" I whispered with tears falling from my eyes. "She needs to be put on life support" Shuri said as I scrunched my eyes looking at her.

"Is she going to live?!" I asked confused as Shuri gave me a look "I don't know brother it all depends her" Shuri said as tears came from her eyes.

Okoye looked at Brianna trying to hold back her tears. Steve cleared everybody out the room as I looked at Brianna laying there silently.

"Brianna?" Kaylah said behind me confused as she walked closer "Brianna, this isn't funny wake up" Kaylah said shaking her as M'Baku pulled Kaylah away.

"Brianna get up!" She shouted crying trying to break free from M'Baku. All she wanted to do was get rid of her powers and this is what she feared the most.

"Bast please?" I asked as I looked up Brianna laid there as he body heaved up and down but not on her own.

"T'Challa" I heard my mother call out as I turned slowly seeing a Purple Heart shaped herb in her hands glowing. I ran to her instantly grabbing it and begun to grind it in a bowl until it was liquid.

I poured it into Brianna's mouth as her body glowed but nothing happened. Her chest didn't heave up and down, she still didn't have a pulse.

I place my head on her chest as her heart stopped. "No" I stated lowly as her head fell to the side and I broke down holding on to her body.

"Is she dead?" Kaylah asked in between her cries my mother instantly cried as M'Baku held onto her my mother and Kaylah. Shuri placed her hand on my back as I cried on Brianna holding her hand.

I got up and walked out of shuri's lab going straight to me and Brianna's room sitting on the bed with my head in my hands crying.

There was a knock on the door as I ignore it. I soon felt the bed slightly dip beside me on both sides. I looked over seeing Zariya and Azari on the other side of me as they hugged me.

"What's wrong baba?" Zariya asked "your mother is going to be gone for awhile" I said as she looked at me.

"Why?" Azari asked "you two will understand when you are older, she will not be here anymore" I said as tears came from my eyes Zariya went quiet as Azari wiped my tears away.

"Will I see her?" Zariya asked as I looked at her and shook my head "no princess" I said as Zariya cried and I held onto her and Azari.

There was another knock on the door. "Yes" I called out wiping my tears, Okoye peeled her head through the door.

"The news was brought to the elders and they want to talk about the queens funeral" Okoye said as I nodded then kissed Zariya's head wiping her tears.

"She will be okay I promise my princess" I said to Zariya as she nodded slowly looking down.

I got up walking downstairs to the throne room. It was quiet as I sat down an elder had tears in her eyes.

There was a silence in the room as I finally broke it. "The funeral will be held the day after tomorrow" I simply said.

"She will have a beautiful service and it will be different from the rest" my mother started "I'm sorry for your lost king T'Challa" one of the elders said as I nodded not saying a word.

"What's higher than a king or queen funeral ceremony?" Another elder asked "no she will get a royal home going ceremony like T'Chaka's " another elder said as I looked at him crazy.

"No she will not, she was a goddess daughter of bast why do you think she was capable of controlling weather?" I asked

"Is this true?" One elder asked my mother as she nodded " yes and that is why we are holding a special ceremony for her no because she was a goddess but because she was my daughter" my mother said looking at me.

The elders were dismissed as I sat in my throne and my mother looked at me. "It is just like loosing baba all over again" I said.

"T'Challa never forget who she was to you who she was to Wakanda always make them remember and you need to always remember who she was to you" My mother explained before hugging me then she walked out the room.

There was a knock on the throne room door as I looked up seeing Nakia. I rolled my eyes "who let you out?!" I asked getting up as she walked towards me "T'Challa just lis-" I cut her off.

"No you should be happy that she is gone you wanted her gone so badly and now she is not here what else do you want from me?" I asked.

"To say i am sorry for your loss and that I am sorry" Nakia said touching my face. "We will have a death sentence for you tomorrow this time it will be serious" I said as Okoye came.

"Lock her back up" I bluntly said walking out the throne room....