72.

💜Brianna💜

I wasn't crying at the fact Erik and T'Challa were fighting I can care less if they fight because a whole bunch of other shit has been going on lately anyway. I was crying because I looked at tchalla and everything just came flooding in and couldn't help but cry , I didn't want to really be here but I knew I had to face this some day.

The things Erik just said had me shocked I couldn't believe he said that to T'Challa about me and didn't give a fuck who was around and who heard.

I walked away with Shuri and Kaylah "Brianna what's wrong, where have you been?!" Shuri asked looking at me then embraced me into a big hug.

"Nothing let me talk to Erik, make sure he doesn't leave" I said as Shuri looked at me weird "Why is killmonger even here?" Shuri asked as Kaylah looked at me and then took Shuri "I'll explain it to you" she said to Shuri then looked at me "Brianna go change you had a long two days"
Kaylah said as I nodded and went walking towards the room seeing Okoye and Nakia they were talking or more like Nakia was talking to Okoye.

Nakia finally noticed me as I just stared at her then she smirked and waved "hi Brianna" she said as I walked to my room at a fast pace and closed the door behind me starting to cry.

She is gorgeous no wonder why he cheated they were made for each other they were cute together the way they interacted was cute and they're both from Wakanda I don't know why I ever thought I could compete with this girl I mean this was his best friend since they could walk.

I just needed him to give me the truth to my questions and to be honest I'll let him be because if you wanted me and wanted me to stay this would've never happened.

I was changing as the door opened "what is he doing here?!" T'Challa asked "wow, went M.I.A for two days and you want to know why Erik is here?" I asked as he looked at me and his face softened.

"What is wrong Brianna? Why did you leave?" He asked "why did you lie to me?" I asked looking at him "about what?" He asked "T'Challa you are a very intelligent man don't play dumb" I said shaking my head and looking at him.

"I thought Nakia died" I said as he looked at me like he saw a ghost. I scoffed "i could not just kill my best friend" he said
"Even after all the things she's done to me, tried to kill our baby and me" I said looking at him.

"Brianna She tried to but she didn't" T'Challa said as I looked at him "really?" I asked as he had his hands behind his back.

"T'Challa why did you lie? You told me you didn't do anything when I was gone for five years" I said as he looked at me.

"I am sorry , I took her out to lunch and dinner while you were gone because I felt bad for her, she's been locked away" T'Challa explained.

"Why you think she's been locked away?" I questioned "Brianna she is my best friend" he said as I looked at him.

"And I'm not?" I questioned as T'Challa face softened some "what did you do when I was gone?" I asked "we only been on a couple of dates out to eat and just hung out" T'Challa said as I nodded.

"Did you kiss her?" I asked as he looked at me and then looked down "Yes" he said as I nodded and tears started to fall. "Did you have sex with her?" I asked as he didn't make a peep I walked and grabbed my phone.

"Do you even really love me?" I asked as he tried to touch me but I moved "yes I love so much" he said as I shook my head
"If you really did Nakia wouldn't be walking around here" I said as there was a knock on the door he was about to get it.

"Do you have feelings for her still?" I asked as he went quiet and I already knew the answer. I shook my head "I sat here and sacrificed a lot for you but yet you can't get rid of her" I said as he tried to grab me again but I moved

"You so upset about Erik but I never did the things to Erik that you are doing with Nakia behind my back" I said as he grabbed my hand and I yanked it away.

"Don't talk to me unless it has something to do with the kids" I simply said before grabbing the door seeing Shuri and Okoye.

I walked away as T'Challa yelled behind me but I didn't listen. I plugged in my headphones in my ear and looked in the kids bedrooms seeing them sound asleep I gave each one a kiss and went downstairs with T'Challa behind me.

he grabbed my hand again and I looked at him snatching my headphones out.

"I never meant to hurt you Brianna " he said as I shook my head "T'Challa I don't care anymore I just want my baby back" I said as he looked at me weird.

"W-what?" He asked "I lost the baby due to stress so now you can go have a kid with Nakia I know she'll be stoked about that" I said placing my headphones in my ear and turning around walking and headed out the palace doors as I seen Erik standing outside with his hands in his pockets just looking out into the distance.

"Don't leave please" I said frustrated with tears rolling down my face, as he turned around and held me as I cried "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Huh?" I asked looking up at him "where do you want to go? Anywhere , New York, California anywhere just as long as you are happy babygirl." Erik said