56.

💜Brianna💜

I walked into the restroom as it was empty and I went into a stall waiting I knew she was going to try and get me when nobody was around.

"He's a cutie" was all I heard as I slowly walked out the stall seeing her the way she looked in my dreams was the way she looked standing in front of right now.

I looked like her but not exactly she was a little lighter and was skinny and about 5'7 without heels. Her hair was in a long sleek ponytail. Well now I know I get my height from my mother with my short ass.

"So how come I didn't get an invitation to the wedding?" She asked as I just looked at her, my ass can never catch a break.

"Why are you here?" I asked "do you realize you took everything from me?" She asked "you took my mother and that's who I really needed in my life" she started as I washed me hands in the sink.

"you took my tittle as in being queen, you have a husband who loves you along with a family I never ever had that. Our father threw me out at a young age of 18 while you had a family loving you at 18 I was on my own" she said as I looked at her.

"So what now? You're going to kill me right here?" I asked as she nodded "that's the plan she said starting to run towards me as I dogged her and started punching her in the face I gave her a strong push as she went flying into the wall.

She came and started charging at me again and we fell out the bathroom into the restaurant and started fighting again as people started screaming.

"The suit" I heard Shuri yell "tell the suit to come on!" She said in my ear piece.
Sereayah started choking me on the table as I hit her in the face then kicked her chest as she flew Back onto to the ground.
I was trying not to use my powers but she was making it very hard. While she was ground I told my suit to come on and I looked down.

"Shuri" I said sighing and trying to help an elder lady who was stuck from a chair and table on her get off the floor

"Shuri" I said sighing and trying to help an elder lady who was stuck from a chair and table on her get off the floor. "what is it not cute?" Shuri asked "and its very flexible and stylish to wear" Shuri explained.

"Are you okay miss?" I asked as I heard Sereayah behind me "let her die you kill everyone around you all the time, you are not good person, we can rule Wakanda together" she said before she started charging towards me as I picked the elderly lady up.

I heard someone get hit with something and I turned seeing Steve throw his shield at Sereayah's head as she fell. Steve took the elderly woman from me as she thanked me.

"Grandma" I heard a little girl cry as I looked in the direction it was coming from seeing a little girl crying looking for her grandmother.

I was running towards her as I felt Sereayah grab the back of my hair throwing me on the ground getting ontop of me but I licked her off as she flew into the wall then I jumped back up on my feet.

A sword came from her hand and she tried to cut my side but it didn't work instead the sword broke. "No it can't be" she said looking at me as I was genuinely confused on how she didn't cut me and what she was talking about. "It's vibranium" 

T'Challa stated before kicking her in the chest as she flew back into the wall laying there on the ground unconscious.

T'Challa looked at me then up and down "nice suit" he stated then we looked at Sereayah and she started getting up.

"I tried to go easy on you but you want it the hard way" she said as she started flying towards us but T'Challa and I moved out the way.

"Jump off my back" T'Challa said as he got on his hands and knees "what?" I asked "just do it" he said as I ran putting my hands on his back as he pushed me up and My legs grabbed wrapped tightly around her neck and we fell onto the ground.

I got up up then struck her in her neck with lightning coming from My fingers.
She looked at me crazy as she was laid out on the floor T'Challa stood next to me.

"We need to go he said grabbing my hand as I looked at her unconscious on the floor of the restaurant and T'Challa looked at me.

"We need to go back home" he said as I looked at him and nodded and we ran going to the bungalow to pack.

I hurried and packed the kids bags and Okoye had everyone on the ship at least that's what we thought til we heard a loud scream.

T'Challa and I looked around not seeing Aliyah we ran seeing a man grabbing her by her neck and covering her mouth dragging her out of the bungalow.

T'Challa snuck up on the man punching him in his back as he let loose of Aliyah and I grabbed Aliyah as she ran to Okoye and they got on the ship.

T'Challa ducked as the man swung then T'Challa snapped his neck. Okay daddy, was all I thought as T'Challa pushed the man into the water. T'Challa's mask came off "let's go" he said grabbing my arm as we got on the ship.

"Brianna what the hell is going on?" Kaylah asked "you want the long story or the short one?" I asked "Brianna don't play with us who is that?" My aunt said through her teeth.

"My sister" I simply said "i have another sister?!" Jayden asked "no she is dead to you, I'm your only sister" I stated looking at him "What does she want?" My aunt asked "to kill her" Romonda simply said as I looked at her.

"But why?" I asked " you have everything she does not" Romonda said. " I never asked for all of this, I married him because I loved him not because of becoming queen, I had kids because I wanted them and I didn't even know I had powers" I started off

" bottom line is I never asked for all of this" I said " and that is exactly why you have it and she does not, she tried to over throw your father on the throne but failed and everything was taken from her and now she is after you" Romonda said as I was confused "I will explain it all to you when we are back in Wakanda" T'Challa said as I looked at him confused.