51.

💜Brianna💜

We landed in bora bora it was beautiful and I was hot as hell every little thing for the past two days been ticking me off I honestly think I need some dick because it's getting out of control.

"All of you young people keep it PG please for the kids" my aunt said as Romonda agreed "not even PG-13?" I asked
" Brianna what I just say?" My aunt asked as I giggled.

I was dead ass mad at T'Challa he really pissed me off yesterday about us having another child. So they ain't got to really worry about us being Rated R.

It was so beautiful out here and surprisingly people knew who we were here which I was kind of hoping they didn't so I can do me without everybody trying to see what we were doing.

"Alright we're here so y'all need to act right you already know what group I am talking too" I said as we all looked a my uncle Jerome, reggie, Patrick and Tyrone.

"What y'all looking at?" Reggie asked as we all continued walking towards bungalows I looked at T'Challa "I thought we were at the hotel?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No we are staying in the bungalow houses over the water" he said pointing over to the houses

 as I tilted my sunglasses down looking at him and the bungalow's "say what?" I asked as he nodded smiling

as I tilted my sunglasses down looking at him and the bungalow's "say what?" I asked as he nodded smiling. I hugged him "awww thank you baby" I said as he kissed my head hugging me back "Are you going to hit me?" He asked as I smiled then got ready to say something until I heard what sounded like Tony's voice?

I squinted my eyes at T'Challa "tell me you didn't" I said as we turned and I seen the whole damn avengers crew now we got like at least 25 people at least.

"Hey guys hows the married life?" Tony asked hugging me and T'Challa as I smiled then looked at T'Challa. "Where's the girl we are all here for?" Tony asked looking for Zariya as she snatched her hand from Romonda and ran to Tony.

"Uncle Tony!" She squealed as he picked her up. "Hey Z I got you some things" he said as I just placed on a smile.

"Please don't tell me its an iron man suit" I said as he gave me a look " stop being a hater" he said as I smacked my lips and I greeted the rest of the team besides Thor me and him bumped heads forever, he pisses me off but he's funny.

But he would start shit with me first and that's how we started our relationship one day I was going to get that ass.

"Brianna" he said walking up to me as I rolled my eyes "woah" he said putting his hands up as I looked at him "that is not how you greet the strongest avenger" he stated.

"And That is not how you greet a queen" I said crossing my arms " I am also of royalty and that is definitely not how you are supposed to greet me and to remind you I'm a god" he added as I rolled my eyes.

"That's Funny last time I checked I'm a goddess, where were you at the whole time lord of thunder?" I said

"I wouldn't say that if I were you" he tried to warn as I laughed " ooo I wouldn't want sparkles to come out your fingers" I sarcastically said laughing and pointing to him waving him off going with Natasha.

"You two" she said shaking her head as I laughed "he's very irritating how do you put up with him?" I asked " if I didn't know any better I would say he has a crush on you" Natasha said as I laughed.

"I am happily married besides he's a cocky individual not my cup of tea at all , although he's very funny to watch" I said as Natasha laughed.

"I know but how's everything?" She asked as I sighed " everything is great but I've been ticked off for the pass two days I don't know what's wrong" I explained.

"It's okay woman all get like that sometimes just for no reason your hormones are probably just high" she explained waving me off as I agreed.

We soon all went into our bungalows and I was ready to let T'Challa have it. As I was walking into the master room it was beautiful it even had a glass floor where you could see the water under you.

"Baby they got a glass floor !" I squealed going and stepping on it as T'Challa chuckled

"I am glad you like it" he said wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck. "Nu-uh Don't try and act like you didn't just bring work with you on vacation" I said holding my hand up.

"They wanted to join for Zariya because they are family" he said as I smiled "and" he started off "and Thors brother is hiding out here somewhere so we are going to find him then enjoy our vacation" T'Challa explained as I sighed.

"Why would you do that? part of this vacation was to actually leave work alone, have family time and time to unwind." I said as he hugged me "My Queen it will not take long to find Loki" T'Challa said as I sighed and he hugged me as I broke out of the hug crossing my arms.

"What is wrong now?" T'Challa asked as I pushed him on the bed kissing his lips then his neck as he gripped my butt and I slowly started grinding on him while kissing.

"You are just a tease" he said as I giggled "i know" I said then bit his lip sliding my hands into his pants. I looked at him bitting my lip as he smirked at me.

I lifted up his shirt kissing his chest then unbuckled his pants pulling it down, watching his print pole through his briefs I then took it out and took him into my mouth.

I took as much as I could down my throat and started bobbing my head up and down. He started grunting as I continued bobbing my head faster looking him in the eyes.

I took him out of my mouth making a popping noise as I smirked at him I spit on the tip and started jerking it as he grunted. I then put my mouth back on bobbing my head and twisting as he grunted louder.

There was a knock on the door as I continued by licking the sides of the base and started sucking on his sack making him move some and groan even louder.

There was another knock on the door "y-yes?" He called out as I smirked sliding my hands up his chest and looking him in his eyes wrapping my mouth around his tip swirling my tongue around as my spit was coated all of his member making it shiny.

"Can we go eat now?" Zariya asked "h-hold on your mother is doing s-something!" T'Challa grunted, stumbling over some of his words the he cursed.

I took him back down my throat bobbing as he hit the back of my throat some and his eyes rolled back. He thrusted his hips some into my mouth as I smirked soon he came and I licked it all up.

I made one last popping noise when taking him out my mouth and I licked the cum and some spit from off my lips smirking as T'Challa looked like he wanted to take me down but I was hungry now and so were the kids.

I started getting ready