44.

💜Brianna💜

T'Challa and I were sitting up in the bed as he was still a bit shaken up from me dying and coming back to him. I kissed his cheek as he stared off into space "I thought you died" T'Challa said as I looked at him.

"I'm not leaving without a fight" I said as he looked at me "why didn't the herb work on you?" He asked confused "Because my father wanted me to see him and my mother" I said as T'Challa was still confused.

"I thought I really lost you" he said shaking his head as I held onto him kissing his head. "I seen everything that went on when I was away. You were so angry" I stated.

"Because you are my wife you was already gone for 5 years and I was not prepared for you to be gone forever" T'Challa started off.

"It felt like losing my father all over again except this one was harder to swallow every time I looked at your body I expected you to wake up but you didn't." T'Challa explained as I grabbed his chin softly, wiping his tears.

I kissed his lips as he kissed back, I then took off his suit jacket throwing it somewhere as he unzipped my dress I stepped out of it seeing myself in white lace bra and panty set.

I climbed on T'Challa kissing his lips while unbuttoning his black buttoned down shirt. I slowly took it off his body throwing it on the floor.

T'Challa grabbed my butt tightly as he brought my body closer kissing my neck.
My hands found there way to his black slacks and I unbuttoned it slipping my hand in his briefs rubbing his member.

He kissed my lips softly.....
_____________________________

I woke up to T'Challa light snores, I looked over at the clock reading 8:05 A.M and I sat up slowly with the blanket close to my naked body.

I slid out the bed then went in the bathroom starting my shower. I let the warm water hit my body as I just stood there enjoying it.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and I smiled instantly knowing who it was. I turned around and wrapped my arms around T'Challa neck.

I kissed his lips as he kissed back he picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso pressing my back against the shower wall kissing my lips then jaw going to my neck sucking on my spot as I moaned some.

I felt him grip my butt as I bit my lip and he looked in my eyes before sliding in causing me to throw my head moaning out.

He thrusted slowly while kissing my lips "mmm" I moaned out then he went back to kissing my neck.

He started picking up his pace as I gripped his shoulders. "Oh m-" I stuttered then let out a squeal.

"Right there!" I moaned out as he kept pushing himself in and attacking my spot.
T'Challa grunted while holding me up.

"I'm about to cum!" I moaned out gripping his shoulders tighter and squeezing my eyes shut.

I looked down trying to push his ab away and have him pull out because I couldn't take no more.

T'Challa didn't budge he just kept going until I started creaming on him and he continued thrusting. I felt him twitch inside of me and soon he filled me up.

He kissed my lips as I returned it back then he parted from me "please do not ever scare me like that again" T'Challa stated with his hand on my cheek looking me in the eyes.

"I promise I won't ever scare you like that ever again" I said back as he smiled and kissed my head.

We washed up and got out getting ready for our day. Frankly I had to do a lot of making up to this family especially Zariya because everyone was scared that they lost me and I have to do a lot of making up for Wakanda.

I got dressed then curled my hair

I walked around barefoot since we were staying in today and my uncle Jerome and his friends were back so this should be very interesting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked around barefoot since we were staying in today and my uncle Jerome and his friends were back so this should be very interesting.

I walked to the kids room with T'Challa by my side. Yet he was still shaken up from what occurred because he stayed glued to my hip.

"Chills I'm not going anywhere nothing is going to happen to me" I said stopping and turning to him as he looked at me.

"You never know just like how you thought nothing would happen to you with zanda you never know" T'Challa explained as I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I really need to be looking out for you" I said kissing his cheek and walking away from him going to see the kids first.

Yesterday I was just making sure T'Challa was alright before anybody else due to him the kids and Kaylah taking my death the hardest.

I walked in seeing Zariya dressed and I smiled. "Hi baby girl" I said as she smiled "mommy!" She squealed running to me hugging me as I kneeled down hugging her back rubbing her back soon hearing sniffles.

"I thought you were gone" she said as I pulled away and looked at her wiping her little tears that ran down her face.

"Baby mommy ain't going no where with out a fight trust me i won't leave you babygirl" I said as she smiled and I kissed her head hugging her then felt a little tap on my back.

"Mwommy!" Azari squealed as I giggled hugged him kissing his head. "What's up?" I asked him "I wuv you" he said as I smiled "I love you too baby" I said hugging them both.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Zariya said as I got up from out the hug "me tooo" Azari said "I'll make you two some pancakes this morning." I said before we walked downstairs.

"SHES A GHOST SHE COULDNT JUST WAKE FROM THE DEAD LIKE THAT!" We heard as T'Challa looked at me instantly and I just shook my head.

Changed 2| T'Challa Udakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें