66.

💜Brianna💜

T'Challa and I finally went back to palace and the kids were so excited to see us. I was excited to see them too I was just worn out and tired. Kaylah came to
Me and smirked "he looks well and ready to move today and you on the other hand, looks worn out" Kaylah said and started laughing.

"Thank you kay" I said sarcastically as she laughed "so how was your anniversary she asked as we slowly walked.

"My legs hurt can we go sit down?" I asked as went into the large living area. "It was that good?" Kaylah asked surprised "you ask this every time, bitch I could've died last night because of him"
I explained in a laugh.

"Stop complaining that's just good dick and you enjoyed it anyway" she said as I blushed remembering the moments from yesterday and the day before.

"As much as y'all fuck I'm surprised y'all don't have a lot of babies running around here" Kaylah said as she giggled.

"I know crazy right?" I asked as we laughed "I'm glad you're happy you deserve it" Kaylah expressed hugging me as I smiled.

"Thank you" I thanked them kissed her cheek. "Now Tell me everything he did" Kaylah said as I smiled and started explaining.

"Awwww that's so romantic" Kaylah cooed all heart eyes as I smiled ready to burst her bubble.

"Yeahh and then he just fucked the shit out of me until we left, literally until
We left" I said as her smile dropped and she laughed "don't tell me ya'll" she paused and pinched the bridge of her nose and leaned her head down.

"Yeah we ended up having sex in the car, and he was trying to stay in there" I said as she laughed.

"Bitch how many times do you need to be fucked?" She asked laughing as I smiled and stuck my tongue out "a lot" I said and giggled.

Kaylah shook her head "how is your vagina still intact?" She asked "girl I was gone for five years this thing tight as hell and i mind as well let him have fun" I said as she laughed.

"My prayers go out to your uterus" she said as we laughed "what's going on with you and M'Baku?" I asked
"Nothing he's been real over protective since he found out I was pregnant again, I can't go anywhere" Kaylah explained the last part aloud.

M'Baku appeared in the living area "and you will be happy when nothing happens to you my love" M'Baku said kissing Kaylah's head as she smiled and he came around sitting on the Couch diagonally across from us.

"Big head how was your anniversary?" He asked as I ignored him looking at my phone. "Big head how was your anniversary?" He asked as I still ignored him and placed my phone to my ear.

"Hey baby, M'Baku wants to know how your anniversary went" I said as Kaylah and M'Baku laughed.

"Brianna you ain't shit" kaylah said laughing. "Where are you at?" He asked "T'Challa I legit stay in three places in this whole entire palace" I said.

"You in the kitchen?" He asked "oh I see you got jokes now you got to come and find me" I said as he chuckled and I hung up.

"Y'all should invest In that talking refrigerator" Kaylah said as I glared at her
"Why?" I asked "so it can regulate what you eat" Kaylah said "I can hear it talking already" Kaylah  said smiling and looking up "what's it saying?" I asked starting to believe her and M'Baku smoking something.

"Damn fat ass you back?" She said then started laughing as M'Baku joined. "Brianna you are going to try and fight the fridge after that" Kaylah said as they laughed harder.

" you just ate a whole thing of chips ahoy's" I said "that your daughter helped me eat" Kaylah said "my daughter had two because you wasn't trying to share with your greedy ass and M'Baku are you done laughing?" I asked

"Are you done?" I asked again as he was about to say something but we heard T'Challa and I turned "nu-uh sit your ass down too since you all got jokes"

I said as T'Challa looked at Kaylah and
M'Baku confused sitting down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked "y'all got jokes so today so you have a big head, M'Baku built like a rock-" I was cut off by M'Baku.

"No my queen I'm built like the rock" M'Baku said smirking as I straight faced him "no you're built like a rock outside in the dirt and Kaylah you're just kaylah" I said shaking my head as they laughed and all threw pillows at me making me laugh and I laid my head on T'Challa.

Shuri came in along with Romonda and my aunt.

"So how was the anniversary?" Shuri asked as I smiled "yeah how was the anniversary T'Challa?" I asked him playing with my nails.

Then I looked at him watching him smirk at me. "How was the anniversary my queen?" He asked as I smirked "can you two stop being weird?" Shuri asked.

" personally I had fun" I said "I bet your ass did" Kaylah mumbled as I nudged her leg with my foot."I had a great time" T'Challa said smiling and nodding.

"What did you two do? Romonda asked
"I went swimming" T'Challa said smirking as I gripped his arm some he know damn well the whole entire time we ain't leave we were on each other since we got there then I caught on to what he was saying.

"Yeah he almost drowned I had to save him" I said as he looked over at me smiling. "I don't remember it like that" T'Challa said.

"Yeah he decided to go on the deep side" I added "okay anyway" Kaylah stated off as I glared at T'Challa then smiled.

"I am glad you two had fun" my aunt said "your gifts are on your bed upstairs" Romonda said smiling as they all walked out the room.

"You two play entirely too much" Kaylah said getting up and shaking her head then grabbed M'Baku's hand as they left.

"You play too much" I said Laughing as he chuckled and interlocked his fingers with mine and kissed my head.

"Let's see what they got us" I said getting up as he pulled me on top of him as I giggled straddling his body I kissed his lips and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I kissed his lips then his neck "I'm going to beat your ass" my aunt said as I dropped my head on T'Challa's chest giggling and he chuckled.