*56*

Attention this is how readers feel 🤦‍♀️sometimes I be feeling the same way but besides the point if someone reaches out to you about there book why won't you read it and comment vote, let them know what they can do what they need to work on and j...

Attention this is how readers feel 🤦‍♀️sometimes I be feeling the same way but besides the point if someone reaches out to you about there book why won't you read it and comment vote, let them know what they can do what they need to work on and just give them that boost of confidants they need because tbh idc for the votes I like em but I like when y'all comment and conversation with each other because I love reading them.

But this goes for all books out there I believe you should try and help uplift that person with comments and support because personally it really does feel good.

But shout out to all of those who constantly makes my day with the votes and comments.

-Objisbae
-@ilovepietromaximoff
-Katherine364
-ahmani-xo
-LiyahMjjLefteye_2pac
-Princess8Kenzie
@marianawillis
-gattleya123
@Zm101a
@ajahlove2o
@janesiayoung

And other people thank you soooo much!!❤️ but we all got to get together work it out "changed" made it to 111k reads higher than all my other books thank you alot❤️-Dajah

Btw thanks to @xoharris2000-
Don't think I haven't seen you commenting on my last book and this one I see everything thank you for you support I hope you enjoy this book too😋...