82.

💜Brianna💜

I called Erik "hello?" He asked in a tired tone. "He won't listen Erik I'm trying but T'Challa doesn't think Nakia can do bad and since nakia is pregnant I can't get pregnant." I explained on the verge of tears

"Babygirl don't say that you can't, you will just not right now" he said "and as far as T'Challa you need to try harder with him but if he's still taking Nakia's side it maybe time for you to be on your own" he explained.

"Yeah but Erik I really wanted that baby and it's like Nakia's rubbing it in my face not only is she pregnant but with T'Challa's baby" I said.

"Brianna just try harder before you throw in the towel you came a long way" he said as I wiped my tears "you know I'm always here for you" he said as a faint smile appeared on my face.

"You know I still looovveeee yooouuuu" he said as I giggled "aw I love you too" I said as he chuckled "while T'Challas getting some rest make sure you do too" he stated "okay" I said as we hung up.

Erik made me feel a little bit better, I can honestly say since he's been around he puts a smile on my face all the time now.

I sat on the side of the pool with my feet in the water as I continued watching the kids play and swim in their floaties.

I love T'Challa but this is getting out of control things been in the back of my head that maybe I wasn't cut out for this but if I give up I'm letting everyone around me down and at the end of the day I'm thinking about my kids how they feel.

"Mwommy" Azari said trying to come towards me as I smiled. "Yes baby?" I asked "Where's baba?" He questioned "upstairs getting some rest" I said "well why is he upstairs while we're downstairs?" Zariya asked.

"Baby he's a superhero, he's a king and he's a father, baba is sleepy" I said giggling. "Well you're mommy, a queen and a superhero why aren't you sleepy?" Zariya asked "yeah?" Azari joined in.

"Z now you know mommy is not a super hero and I'm never tired because a queen never gets tired" I said poking my lips out as she giggled.

"Heyyy what about a prince?" Azari asked "what about a prince it's all about the princesses" Zariya said as Azari crossed his arms.

"It's about both of y'all" I stated as Azari smiled and stuck his tongue out at Zariya.
I paused and looked at them just smiling. "How do you two feel about baba's friend Nakia?" I asked as they both went quiet.

"What?" I asked them "she's annoying mama she keeps following baba around" Zariya complained as I giggling "Z everybody is annoying to you" I said giggling then looked Azari's way "what about you Azari?" I asked.

"I don't like her" he bluntly said. Kids are the most rawest individuals it's crazy but you know if they don't mess with a certain person then there's a reason.

"Does she speak to y'all?" I asked as they shook their heads.

The kids were soon out the pool and I took them upstairs so Zariya could get washed and dressed while I washed and dressed Azari.

Once I finished washing Azari and I started dressing him Zariya yelled my name from the bathroom her and Azari were sharing while we stayed in Florida.

I walked into the bathroom "yes z?" I asked "can you do this for me?" She asked handing me her bow to place in her hair.

"Mommy are you leaving?" She asked as it threw me off guard. "Huh?" I asked "Are you leaving me and Azari when we go back home?" She asked as I looked at her weird and she turned around.

"Zariya why would I leave y'all?" I asked as she looked up at me "you haven't been at home lately and Azari and I thought you were leaving us" she said hugging me as I heard her sniffle.

"We don't want you to leave us" she cried as I looked down at her frowning while rubbing her back as she cried.

"Hey, hey , hey Zariya I Said crouching down to her level. "Mommy will never leave you guys behind, you and Azari are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Mommy isn't going anywhere and neither are you two" I said wiping her tears and hugging her as she hugged back.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me as I pulled out the hug looking up at T'Challa with sunglasses on as he looked down at me.

"You know I like when you look up at me like that" T'Challa said smirking as I stood up "you aren't loopy or sleepy or anything?" I asked looking at him as he chuckled "why would I?, I have to use the bathroom very often but i-" I cut him off by k...

"You know I like when you look up at me like that" T'Challa said smirking as I stood up "you aren't loopy or sleepy or anything?" I asked looking at him as he chuckled "why would I?, I have to use the bathroom very often but i-" I cut him off by kissing his lips I pulled away looking at him.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" He asked as I looked at him in an "aw". "Now that you are straight now we can really talk."

I said grabbing his hand pulling him into our room closing the door. "What's the problem?" He asked "Nakia, T'Chal-" I was cut off as he raised his hands in surrender.

"My Queen I was wrong for kissing her and taking her out places behind your back but I did not do anything crazy" he explained.

"Yeah but she did" I said as he looked at me "what happened?" He asked as he was very attentive. "Remember the memory loss drug I was on?!" I asked as he nodded "Nakia put something like that in your system and now she's pregnant with your baby and you've been acting real crazy to where I wanted to beat your ass but I love you sooooooo much" I said as he just looked at me.

"What?!" He asked confused and a bit pissed. "Alright well since you're back in your right mind when the kids go to sleep tonight I need some love because I've been stressing for the pass days an-" I said going on and on til he cut me off by kissing me.

"Brianna I will take care of your sexual needs just slow down" he said holding my waist as I hugged him. "Please just tell me you won't leave me again" I said holding onto him tightly.......

"So are you going to tell me where I went?" T'Challa asked