62.

Dang I seen all y'all NO's last A/N I'm sorry it was just an idea😩😂😂-Dajah❤️

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna and I were back at the palace along with her aunt, uncle, kaylah, Shuri, M'Baku and the kids.

"What are you two doing tomorrow?" Brianna's aunt asked as Brianna and I looked at each other weird then back at her.

"Oh yeah, what are you two doing?" Kaylah asked "what are y'all talking about?" Brianna asked " it's y'all anniversary tomorrow, six years" my mother said as me and Brianna looked at each other.

Brianna then placed her head in her hands "we've been so busy and worrying about other things we forgot." Brianna
Explained as I agreed.

"Well we got it" Shuri said smiling "no" Brianna and I said "no no we will take care of everything tomorrow" my mother explained "yeah we got y'all " Kaylah said as Brianna and I looked at each other.

"Alright I'm just going to put the kids to sleep" Brianna said looking at me as I kissed her lips and she took the kids upstairs.

"What you getting for her tomorrow?" Shuri asked smirking and I chuckled "do not worry about it, worry about what you all doing tomorrow" I explained going upstairs as she shook her head.

I walked in to see Brianna braiding down Zariya's hair and Azari in his pajamas holding a book as Brianna was reading to him. I smiled watching her.

Brianna makes sure everyone and all of Wakanda is alright, she's a queen, a mother, deals with different things I may not be abled to handle, helps with the avengers, carrying another kid which takes a toll on a woman's body and yet still has time for me and I always wondered how she was abled to do all of this.

Brianna looked up at me and smiled as I looked over smiling at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

continued to braid Zariya's hair and reading to Azari. I sat on the other side of her.

"You need me to read to Azari?" I asked as she smiled then looked at me "no I want you to go take a warm shower, you've been working lately and I know my aunts friend Karen potato salad running right through you" she said jokingly as I looked at her and she laughed.

"No but challa I want you to relax before something else occurs" Brianna said as she kissed my lips as I smiled and kissed back as we heard Zariya clear her throat.

"Ewww" Azari said as I chuckled and threw a pillow at Azari Before going into the bathroom taking a long warm shower like she said.

I came out to Brianna walking back inside the room we share, she walked towards me and kissed my lips as her hand were on my chest.

"I'm sorry I forgot about our anniversary" she said looking up at me " so not be upset we both forgot" I said as she smiled then I grabbed her waist smiling at her.

"What?" She asked in a slight laugh, "will you marry me?" I asked as she laughed "T'Challa what?" She asked " will you marry me again?" I asked as she laughed
" It is not a joke" I said looking at her serious" as she stopped and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking up at me confused "I want us to renew our  vows but I want it to be a wedding for us and our family not the rest of the world and Wakanda just me and you" I explained as she smiled.

"For our anniversary?" She asked as I grabbed her hands "yes my queen"
I said as she smiled and I could tell she started thinking "well can I wear jeans to this one?" She asked as I Chuckled.

"I preferred a nice white dress but I do not care As long as you are standing in front of me and happy I do not care" I said as she smiled and I smiled then kissed her lips.

"When are we doing this?" She asked "whenever my queen is ready" I said as she still had that same smile on her face.

"Wait it's already been 6 years?" She asked as I nodded " tomorrow will make us 6 Years nobody not even killmonger can stop us from loving each other" I said then kissed her head as she smiled.

"What do you think they're going to do tomorrow?" Brianna asked "I do not know I just want to sleep in" I said placing on my black silk pajama pants. Brianna ran her shower water.

"Remember that safari we were talking about a long time ago?" Brianna asked peeking her head out the bathroom door.

"Yes" I said "Can we go on one tomorrow?" She asked as I gave her a look
"Please?" She asked as I nodded " just hurry in the shower and come to bed"
I said Smirking as she smirked and went back into the bathroom.o

💜Brianna💜

I soon got out the shower taking my weave down from the bun as it fell down my back to my butt. I looked at myself and hair. I wanted to try something different something shorter. I shrugged it off and got dressed in a fitted shirt with no pants on walking back into the room.

T'Challa had his hands behind his head laying and watching Tv as I climbed on top of his body and kissed his lips causing him to kiss back.

"Even though you are very tempting I want you tomorrow night" T'Challa said against my lips as I smiled.

"I have to get my hair cut in the morning" T'Challa said as I smiled looking down at him. I started playing with his hair making him chuckle.

"What is wrong my queen?" He asked sitting up some and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nothing you're just fine as hell, like you're a little cutie and your kind and fun and I love you" I said in a baby voice as he chuckled.

He pecked my lips "I am all nice until we get in the bed" T'Challa said with a smirk.i smiled "okay daddy" I said as he smiled and kissed my lips.

Changed 2| T'Challa Udakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें