40.

💜Brianna💜

I woke up to see Zariya in the middle of T'Challa and I sleep as T'Challa was knocked out snoring lightly. He better get all his sleep in because I feel like something is going to go down but I don't know what.

I slipped out of bed then picked Zariya up taking her to her room and laying her in her bed. I placed the covers over her and kissed her head then checked on Azari seeing him still sleep.

I walked back into Me and T'Challa's room closing the door. I got in the shower then brushed my teeth and got dressed.

As I was smothering lotion on my body T'Challa started waking up. He stretched as I looked at him "did you sleep good?" I asked "yes but Zariya's foot was in my back" he said stretching again as I giggled.

"No you're just getting old" I joked as he smiled "twenty eight is not old" he stated as I playfully rolled my eyes then sat next to him.

"I have a sick feeling" I said shaking my head as I felt him stare at the side of my face. "Are you pregnant?!" T'Challa asked as I looked at him "What?. No I'm not pregnant I'm talking about Zanda and Thanos" I said.

"Oh I thought we were having another kid" he said "No but how would you feel about another kid running around?" I asked looking at him as he smiled.

"What would we name her?" T'Challa asked "you want another girl?" I asked as he nodded "yes so they can be just like you" T'Challa said as I kept the smile on my face.

"Also I want to spoil her" T'Challa added on as I smacked my lips playfully getting off the bed continuing to get dressed.

I straightened my weave then walked out the bathroom seeing T'Challa set his clothes out

I straightened my weave then walked out the bathroom seeing T'Challa set his clothes out. "So when do we start?" T'Challa asked wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"First when all of this B.S with Zanda is over" I said unwrapping his arms from around my waist going to get the kids ready.

"Mommy I'm sleepy" Zariya said as I placed her on my lap "I know baby but we need to eat together before me and baba leave" I said.

"You two are leaving again?" She asked as I nodded "yes baby but I promise we will be back" I assured her while hugging her little body.

She started crying "don't let her kill you mommy" she said as I looked at her weird. "Who?" I asked "Zanda, mommy don't let Thanos get to baba" she said as I looked at her "I promise you babygirl we are not going anywhere" I said kissing her head.

She got washed as I helped her get dressed I pressed out her hair

spending time with her before I had to go while T'Challa was getting Azari's hair cut

We went downstairs as tony, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Bruce , T'Challa, Shuri, Azari, Romonda and Peter were all sitting at the table talking and eating breakfast.

I walked in as Zariya ran to sit next to T'Challa. Azari climbed out his chair running towards me hugging my leg as I picked him up kissing his face.

"Good morning my queen" Romonda spoke smiling as I was being served breakfast "good morning" I said.

"When will you two be back?" Zariya asked as T'Challa and I looked at each other "in a couple of days princess" T'Challa stated as I just nodded my head.

"What is the plan?" Bruce asked "once we land T'Challa and Brianna will talk to Zanda while we search for Thanos and destroy the gauntlet, killing Thanos once and for all" Steve explained.

"Um the plan may need to change" Shuri said getting up and looking out the window as we seen an army right outside the forcefield around Wakanda.

"Okoye get the dora Milaje together" T'Challa commanded as we all started standing up T'Challa and I kissed the kids as they ran to Romonda then she ran out the dinning room . Tony suit came on as T'Challa's did also.

Everyone was suited up soon Shuri gave me a bracelet. "When you are ready tell it to come on" she said as We walked towards the forcefield where destruction was about to happen.

"This seems like deja vu" romanoff said as I agreed "why aren't you suited up? Aren't you the one who knows about this woman?!" Peter asked in a complaining tone.

"We will ask her what she wants" T'Challa said looking straight ahead. Zanda was smirking at me as we walked towards the forcefield boarders.

"What do you want Zanda?" T'Challa asked "what any other queen wants" she said in a slight laugh I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so what do you want?!" I asked " to take your place T'Challa being my husband and your place at the throne" she said as I grew a little angry.

"Zanda if I was you, baby girl I would leave" I said "big talk coming from inside the dome where I can't touch you" she said as I was about to go through the dome to get to her but T'Challa grabbed my arm.

"Why the false engagement on the news?" T'Challa asked "because I want you and I get what I want when I want it, it's not about loving you really.. it's about power" Zanda explained.

"The army?" I asked  "it's all for you" I started walking closer to the forcefield but not going outside.

"If this is between me and you what is the army for?" I asked "this army was created just for you, you're a mutant I'm just a human this army is for your disposal" she stated as I tried to contain my anger but she was pissing me off.

I noticed Thanos was no where in sight.
"They couldn't stop me before what makes you think they can now?" I questioned.

"They have special weapons that will drain your powers and grind you to dust" she said as I told my suit to come on and it did.

"Well I guess we're about to find out" I stated as T'Challa called my name but I didn't listen I seen red.

•••T'Challa•••

I called out Brianna's name trying to grab her before she stepped out the bubble face to face with Zanda. I stepped out as I seen her army about to attack Brianna. I started fighting to them one by one as Brianna and Zanda started fighting.

Brianna grabbed Zanda by her throat throwing her against the shield that covered over wakanda as Zanda was shocked then fell on the ground beside it.

Brianna climbed on top of Zanda and begun to choke her. Stark and everyone else helped as we fought them off , soon one of zanda's people got Brianna hooked up to some machine as it looked like it was sucking the life out of her.

I jumped on the man and gripped his neck as my panther claws stabbed him in the neck killing him instantly. I rushed over to Brianna's side as she was on the ground laying there then I broke the machine that was hooked up to her as she just laid there not saying a word, her motionless body laying in my arms, I then checked her pulse not feeling a thing.....