30.

💜Brianna💜

💛Four years later💛

Where do I even begin.... once I left Wakanda I knew that I wouldn't be abled to live without seeing Zariya so Kaylah would bring her to new York almost every other weekend and I would spend time with her like that.

Once I left T'Challa and I just did not talk to each other somewhat I didn't want him talking to me because I wanted to be with him and I knew that I was going to miss him a lot and want to come back but I knew I couldn't.

he didn't want to talk to me until I would return again because he was on the verge of dropping everything just to live in New York with me and I didn't want him to do that and risk his country for me.

We were still married within the country of Wakanda just wasn't together at the moment. We talked here and there but every time we talked I cried.

I missed him and cried over him almost everyday until it clicked in my head that maybe T'Challa and i wasn't made to be and that maybe he had another woman to worry about because men have needs and me being gone for 5 years he may have lost interest.

I wasn't upset about it I just had to slowly get over it and I'm still trying to get over it. My powers are well over controlled. I can be upset and it will still be sunny outside. Everything is controlled even down to my strength.

Oh and Kaylah got married and had a baby with M'Baku! It was another girl named Anylah. She was the cutest little thing. I was upset about that I couldn't be there for any of that but I soon got over it.

Oh and I had another kid! Once T'Challa made love the last night of being in Wakanda birth control just did not work that night. I had a boy name Azari and once I had him he stayed with me until he was one then he went back to Wakanda with T'Challa.

Kaylah has been bringing Azari and Zariya back in forth from Wakanda to New York just so me and T'Challa wouldn't see each other, I missed him but I didn't want to see his face because I would cry. He came for the baby shower and when Azari was born then he went back to Wakanda and went back to work.

I was actually apart of X-men now and I wanted to drop out once I came back to Wakanda and if T'Challa still wanted me.

I was at my apartment getting ready but I got a call from professor X about something going on with us and the avengers. Ever since I split from Wakanda X-men and the Avengers had on going feud and i just found out it was about me.

I'm not sure what they were fighting about but I knew there was some type of tension. But I always knew my family is with the avengers. Tony would check up on me here and there and tell me what's going on even tell me how T'Challa's doing.

I finished getting ready and went to X-men headquarters and started seeing everybody get suit up, I was confused but still proceeded getting dressed like everyone else.

My hair didn't fully turn white yet but I didn't care because I wore weave anyway I tried to look normal as possible my eyes turned colors every time I used my powers now

Another part of the on going feud with the X-men and the avengers is Logan he likes me a lot and I guess tony found out. Tony told Steve and Steve told the whole team and now they have issues but the one person I didn't hear speak at all about it was T'Challa which also scared me because he might love somebody else.

My phone started ringing "hello?" I said "Brianna we can't find Zariya anywhere" Kaylah panicked.

"So Where's T'Challa?!" I asked scared "he's on a mission, she was outside playing at school and now they cannot find h-" I cut her off.

"I'm on my way Kaylah please get in contact with T'Challa" I stated before hanging up. "I got to go" I simply said about to walk out till Logan grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Where are you going Brianna?" Logan asked as I took my hand away "back to my husband and my child" I simply said before flying off into the air.

I made it to the outside of Wakanda and seen Zariya playing right outside the invisible wall with her friends.

I walked towards behind her as her friends looked at me then she turned and smiled. "Mommy!" She squealed running and hugging my legs as I kneeled down.

"Mommy nothing, why are you out here? you just can't wander around babygirl" I started off.

"Mommy we were just playing outside and the ball rolled over here" she lied as I gave her a strong look.

The school was close to the force field but it wasn't that close to where a ball could rolled over to it.

"Mommy we just wanted to see it" she said looking down as I shook my head "babygirl you can't just wander around everywhere you are very special , your dad is probably having a heart attack" I stated getting up and holding her hand walking through the bubble over Wakanda seeing a different scenery.

"Not ever since he seen this girl" she stated as I looked at her weird "what girl and when did he meet her?" I asked confused.

"They met the other day and she has been annoying" she stated holding her face as I giggled "for a four year old your vocabulary is big" I stated

"I'm almost five and yes it is" she said holding five fingers up as I giggled and shook my head.

"Why is she annoying Z?" I asked "because she is she is always all over him and always at the palace now" she complained as I laughed.

"Thats what me and your baba used to do when we were together" I stated "yeah but you're my mommy so It's okay" she said as I laughed and we walked her friends home then I took her to the palace.

I walked up the stairs as two of the dora Milaje members seen me and instantly smiled.

"My Queen you are back!" One said as they both crossed their arms over their chest the door opened.

T'Challa in his panther suit and Okoye was walking towards the door not paying attention going on and on about Zariya missing then Zariya took off to T'Challa hugging his leg

He kneeled down in front of her talking to her and Okoye smiled at me. "My Queen" She said as T'Challa finally looked at my feet from a couple of feet and slowly looked up my body then my face as he got up.

"Brianna" he said as I looked at him "hi" he said just standing in place as if he had met me for the first time all over again.