35.

💜Brianna💜

I was sleep as there was a loud knock scaring me half to death as I jumped out the bed. I looked not seeing T'Challa. I walked to the door and opened it.

"I love how your bitch ass ain't call me to tell me you were back in Wakanda" Kaylah said as I jumped on her.

"No fuck off me" she said giggling "you ready?" She asked "you going too?" I questioned as she nodded.

"I mean I am the god mother" she said as I got excited "oh we about to fuck some shit up" I excitedly said as we did our handshake agreeing with each other till someone cleared their throat.

"Oop well I'll just be getting my family ready" Kaylah said walking away as I closed the door and turned slowly.

"You two are going to do what?" T'Challa asked freshly out the shower with his towel around his torso.

"We were going to take the kids on rides" I tried to cover up as he shook his head. "I got to make sure you are by me at all times" he said in a chuckle as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Be on your best behavior today" T'Challa said getting dressed. "T'Challa you're talking to me like I'm a kid you're not my daddy also what am I going to do at a kids amusement park?" I asked as T'Challa chuckled.

"Brianna YOU can do anything at an amusement park all it takes is for someone to tick you off" T'Challa explained.

"My powers are under control " I said waving him off "I am not talking about the powers I'm talking about you and your reckless mouth" he stated as I nodded.

"I know I got to work on that Don't I?" I questioned as he came to me gripping my butt hard as I squealed. He gripped it bringing me closer to him as he bent down and whispered in my ear.

"You do Because this will be a long and hard trip for you" he stated as I felt his package on my stomach and his tight squeezes on my butt every time he said a word.

"Okay" I said bitting my lip looking at him "I don't think you hear me" he stated slipping his hand in my shorts rubbing my pearl. I gripped his arm.

"I hear you" I moaned out as he sucked on my neck "I hear y- okay!" I squealed making him stop and smirk at me.

"Besides you called me daddy last night so who am I really to you?" T'Challa asked before walking away leaving me there hot and bothered. I got in the shower and then got out brushing my teeth. I rubbed 'sweet pea' lotion all over my body then got dressed.

My hair was half up half down after I was done doing my hair I placed on all white low converses then went to Azari's room seeing him dressed and his hair cut?!

He looked cute but I was going to beat T'Challa ass. I picked Azari up and walked into T'Challa downstairs as I gave him a glare and he smiled.

"You can get his hair cut but you can't get the fade?" I asked "i am my queen when we get back" he stated as I nodded my head "mmhmm" I hummed making him chuckle and we shared a kiss.

Zariya came downstairs "baba are you not hot?" Zariya asked as I looked at T'Challa's outfit and we might create another baby tonight.

"No baba just got ahold of the American fashion" I teased as T'Challa chuckled "your mother must have forgot about our pep talk when we were upstairs" T'Challa said to Zariya then smirked at me

"I'm right here what you trying to do?" I asked as he placed Zariya back on the ground walking towards me "um can we get back to schedule?" Okoye asked stepping in the middle of us as T'Challa eyed me.

"Right can you two stop being weird?" Shuri asked walking passed us with her bags.

I pointed to T'Challa then balled my fist and mimicked like I was going to hit him in both his eyes then through up the number three on my fingers.

He chuckled "two thirty or three my queen?" He asked "at three like I said my king" I stated walking behind Okoye.

We soon left for Disneyland Aliyah and I were walking hand in hand talking got big she was about to be nine soon and I missed a lot.

Zariya was with M'Baku fussing about some of the Disney princess movies.

Azari was walking and talking to his god mother Okoye which was so cute because nobody understood what he was talking about he talked about what most three year olds talked about.... Disney junior shows and Mickey Mouse.

T'Challa was holding my hand while holding Anylah T'Challa and Shuri were fussing about what rides to get on first.

Even though Aliyah and Anylah had different dads Anylah was just a dark skin version of Aliyah.

Anylah just turned four not to long ago and she is such a cutie but is a character. Every last one of the kids are characters they make the whole country of Wakanda laugh.

"You like having a little sister liyah?" I asked as she looked at me "no" she bluntly stated as I looked at her crazy and laughed "why?" I asked "she gets everything, that's why I'm glad my god mother is back" she said hugging me as I giggled.

"So I can give you what you want?" I asked "no so you can take me places and Anylah doesn't have to go" she said as I face palmed myself. "It's been four years and you still having trouble with another baby in your family?" I asked as she nodded proudly.

"Yep" She said "Are you jealous liyah?" I asked as she scoffed " no why would I she's just a mint version of moi" she said cheesing.

I playfully rolled my eyes "whatever you say you know you can always talk to me?"
I said as she nodded.

"What ride we getting on first?" Kaylah asked aloud