84.

•••T'Challa•••

It was the day time and Brianna and I took the kids to the beach. I was chasing after Azari while Brianna was building a sandcastle with Zariya.

I was too into Brianna daydreaming and too busy looking at how her body looked in her bathing suit 

And the things I would do to her to where I tripped over something falling on their sandcastle.

"Ugh baba you messed up my castle!" Zariya sighed sucking her teeth as Brianna giggled "you're on your daughters castle" Brianna reminded me as I chuckled getting up as Brianna wiped the sand off my chest for me.

"You just love to touch your king" I said smirking down at her as she smiled "yes and I don't like when others touch you either" she explained as I smirked "jealousy is a good look on you" I said as she picked Azari up smiling at me with her dimples poking out.

"Jealousy is cute on you too especially when you get mad at Erik" she said giggling as I looked at her. "See" she said squeezing my face and kissed my nose before walking away with Azari.

I grabbed Zariya's hand and we all went in the water. Brianna was sitting in the sand with Azari on her lap as the water hit the shore, her and Azari making him laugh.

"Can I ask you something baba?" Zariya asked as I nodded "yes what's wrong Zariya?" I asked as she started talking "Why was mommy screaming yesterday?!" She asked as I could not help but laugh.

Brianna was kissing all over Azari and talking to him. "My Queen" I called out she looked at me.

"Zariya wants to know why were you screaming last night"  I said smirking at her as Brianna looked between me and Zariya trying not to laugh. Brianna placed her hand over her face snickering.

"Zariya What did I scream?" Brianna asked "baba's name" she stated as Brianna laughed "anything else you heard" brianna asked "you kept whining" Zariya said as I gave Brianna a look as Brianna laughed.

"Don't give me that look you know what happened" Brianna said playfully rolling her eyes then looked at Zariya.

"Babygirl Mommy stubbed her toe I am okay" Brianna explained "you ain't walking like it" I said as Brianna giggled and threw a seashell at me.

"Was it because of baba again?" Zariya asked Brianna as I looked at her shocked "what do you mean me?!" I asked as Brianna smiled "yup it was all because of him you should beat him up for mommy" Brianna said.

"No she stubbed her toe because she wanted to, that had nothing to do with me" I said as Brianna looked at me.

"Why would I want to stub my own toe?" Brianna asked "I don't know you love that kinky stuff you feel pleasure out of stubbing your toe" I said as Brianna started laughing uncontrollably as I chuckled sitting next to Brianna in the sand.

"What's kinky?"  Zariya asked as Brianna and I looked at her before I laughed. I then felt a hard nudge on my arm as Brianna looked at me.

"kinky is the type of hair me and you have" Brianna said "you have hair mommy?" Zariya asked as I chuckled.

"Have fun finding your way back to Wakanda" Brianna said to Zariya making me laugh harder. "I agree with you Z, I don't think your mother has any hair."

"I don't think baba is getting any for a couple of weeks Azari" Brianna said talking to Azari as I looked at her like she was crazy and started changing my response.

"Well can I have some?" Azari asked as I laughed at Brianna's face she gave "did Nakia do something to y'all too?"I brianna asked the kids looking between Azari and Zariya as they laughed.

"yes your mother has hair and a lot of it" I said to Zariya. "How come she has other people hair?" Zariya asked "you'll understand when you get older" Brianna said as the kids started playing in the sand in front of us and I tried kissing Brianna's cheek but she moved.

"Nah you ain't getting none for the rest of this month" she said as I looked at her as she was about to laugh.

"You aren't even going to last" I said looking the other way as I felt her grab my face.

"Says who?" She asked looking at me as I chuckled "you are so aggressive" I said as she laughed "now you really ain't getting none since I can't last" she stated.

"You can't last, who comes onto who first?" Brianna asked "who came onto me yesterday?" I questioned " no I was just telling you how I felt, but who grabbed me?" She asked.

"Who wanted it?" I asked smirking "well technically Nakia can't do what I do so I knew you wanted it" she said as I chuckled.

Every time I think about myself having sex with Nakia it makes me cringe.

"What we doing about Nakia?" I asked Brianna as an evil smirk appeared across her face "no, never mind" I said as she laughed "what?" She asked "it wasn't going to be anything bad" Brianna said still smirking as I shook my head.

"Well what do you want to do?" Brianna asked "I know she's put you and us through a lot" I started off

"Oh wow, wow, really?" Brianna asked smiling being sarcastic as If she didn't know. I just looked at her.

"T'Challa you got to let her go she needs to go, you don't need to kill her but I feel like a whole bunch of our arguments and problems in our marriage is about her because I know you care a lot about her and sometimes I feel some type of way" Brianna explained as I looked at her.

"Brianna I love you, if I wanted her don't you think I would've married her? Don't ever feel some type of way because of Nakia, it's Nakia she has nothing on you, you maybe a little off" I said as Brianna hit my arm and we laughed.

"I love you and Nakia not in a million years could be my wife or take your spot" I finished as Brianna smiled and I hugged her kissing her cheek.

"She's going to be banished from Wakanda and if she ever steps foot back into Wakanda she will be killed" I said as Brianna looked at me in shock.

"Well okay" Brianna said as I chuckled
"Now let's talk about Erik" she started off as I rolled my eyes. "When is he leaving? Why is he even here?" I asked as Brianna laughed

"Stop being like that he is your cousin"Brianna started off as I cut her off.

"He needs to leave we don't need anymore problems" I said as Brianna gave me a look.

"You're going to talk to him and settle things or you ain't getting none" Brianna looked at me as I huffed " I'm dead serious T'Challa he's trying and he's blood at least get to know him you might learn things about each other and learn from each other" Brianna explained

"It's either that or you not getting anything not even head" Brianna said as my mouth opened and I smacked my lips and I knew she would go through with it.

"Okay" I simply said "Now turn that frown upside down" she said playing with my face trying to make me smile as I chuckled and she smiled.