25.

3 months later:

💜Brianna💜

Since Zariya is 5 months now and is already trying to crawl. She's biting on anything and everyone because she is teething now and she is the happiest baby alive which I'm grateful for.

Today T'Challa, Shuri and I were going out to California for the grand opening of the "Wakanda outreach center" over the past months since T'Challa made that speech for the outreach center we've been putting it together piece by piece and we finally finished.

It was a fully furnished shelter, beds for people to sleep, food and the health care that everybody needs without selling or giving the vibranium to anybody.

I can tell T'Challa was kind of hesitant about the Wakanda outreach center due to people knowing and wanting the vibranium but we have to take chances in order to help others if that means risking our lives.

Lately I have been wearing my hair out because I'm confused on why i was having white streaks through out my hair Shuri ran some test on it but couldn't find anything. But today my hair with be going back to my human Brazilian, Indian, yaki, Malaysian , Peruvian And etc hair because my natural hair is hard to tame I love wearing it out for a couple of days but it goes right back into a sew in because I can't stand it in a good way. It'll be sewed in when I return back to Wakanda.

I was kind of nervous because I had to speak in front of the world because of the grand opening of the outreach center. Romonda was having a "grandma and me day" today with Zariya so I knew Zariya would be happy today.

My powers have been under control lately in fact I haven't used them in a while since the whole Zanda situation, T'Challa has been handling everything so their was no need to react, besides T'Challa didn't want me using them unless I really need to.

Shuri is still working on to get rid of them it's like I get rid of a set of powers and gain another set of powers but when I get rid of those set of powers then the other set comes back. T'Challa think it's fate and I just don't want the damn things because I will kill a bitch in a heart beat my anger is something else.

I wish Zanda ass would come back because this time we fighting for real, it's been quiet lately since Nakia and Erik died it's very quiet so quiet it's almost like part of me think at least one of them is still alive and out there some where.

T'Challa said both of them are dead but my thing is if Erik "died" once and came back to life what makes you think he can't do it again?

With Nakia the girl was a spy she can fake anything she can fake death and still be alive out there some where there was no proper burial for neither one of them so we don't actually know but it's just my paranoid ass.

T'Challa was getting dressed as I watched he looked like someone's rich sugar daddy which made me giggle.

"So no regular clothes?" I asked jokingly "no everyone will be watching" he said " I haven't worn a pair of sneakers in a while" I teased

"Brianna" he warned as I playfully rolled my eyes "you don't have to worry" I said as one of the stylist was pressing out my hair as the other did light makeup on my face.

"You look beautiful natural you know?" He said as I smiled "thank you baby and you look good with your fade how come you won't get another?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Are you still talking about that, that was three months ago" he stated "yes and you looked fine" I said "I don't get it because my hair grows back fast there is no sense in getting it when it grows back fast" he explained.

I smacked my lips as the stylist finished and walked out the room so I could get dressed.

I placed on my heels and combed my straight hair as it down my back. T'Challa came behind me and looked at me through the mirror. "My Queen you look lovely" he said as we both laughed.

" when we return would you like to go on a date with me?" T'Challa asked "when?" I asked "tonight" he said as I started thinking "can we get ice cream too?" I asked "who said it was not ice cream?" He questioned.

He can do something simply and make me happy because it was the thought that counted and also we couldn't go everywhere due to lack of privacy reporters and people would crowd us around and ever since the coronation it's worst.

We walked out the room hand in hand as Ayo and Okoye walked behind us and Shuri was waiting down at the end of the steps for us.

We flew all the out the California and landed as I started getting the butterflies.
T'Challa walked up to the podium in front of the Wakanda outreach center as people filled the streets it was so bad they had to start blocking the streets like 2 blocks down.

News reporters, people in need and people just here just to be here was all watching. T'Challa introduces me to the podium as people clapped and screams irrupted from the crowd.

I looked around before I smiled and spoke then I noticed someone suspicious with their hood on stare at me and talk to one of the officers as the walked away.

"I am proud to be apart of presenting the first Wakanda outreach center ever in America. It took a lot of time and energy into building this place for the people that are in need. The Wakanda outreach center will provide food, shelter, and any medical attention that someone needs who is in need , we will also provide heat during the winter and Air during the summer." I started off.

"There will be full surveillance and security here to keep the people safe also volunteers will stay and help around in the center, education will be provided for any person no matter young or old. Wakanda is here by alies with the United states and is her to help and to protect" I said ending my speech as reporters started asking questions one by one but I was the suspicious person until T'Challa spoke.

"You seen them too?" He questioned as we both looked around the crowd for anymore suspicious activity "yeah" I said as Shuri interrupted us.

"You two cut the bow" she instructed us as we looked seeing a man handing us a huge pair of scissors.

T'Challa held one side as I held the other and we cut the ribbon as the crowd clapped.

When I looked up the person disappeared but the officer kept his eyes on me then I seen a smirk appear on his face.