74.

💜Brianna💜

I walked into the room T'Challa and I share. He was sitting on the bed with his back faced me looking down at something.

I walked up quietly behind him to see him looking at an old picture of him and Nakia when they were in high school.

I touched his back softly as he turned "you  still have feelings?" I asked as he nodded "why did you marry me if you still had feelings for Nakia?" I questioned

"Because I love you, those are just feelings that will go away" T'Challa explained "will it?" I asked as he looked at me.

"T'Challa let me know what we doing we're too old to be doing this. I love you and would do anything for you but I'm not playing second to no other woman if I'm supposed to be your wife, that's out" I stated calmly.

"Brianna I am so sorry" he said as I just looked at him "T'Challa no you're not we've been through this for the longest with you and Nakia if it was the other around with me and Erik you would be upset so why shouldn't I?" I asked calm.

I wasn't going to scream or anything I just wanted to talk and see where his was at.

"I was taking her out places because i felt bad locking my friend away" he started off as I looked at him "I took her to dinner and I went to the bathroom to call you to see if you were alright but you did not answer I went back to the table and she was smiling and we ate once we got to the palace I started feeling different" he stated

"Did she drug you?" I asked he shook his head " so you willingly had sex with her?" I asked "Brianna I don't know" he stated as I rolled my eyes.

"T'Challa i love you but it's either me or her" I said "I've know her my whole entire life I cannot just abandon her or kill her Brianna" T'Challa said as I shook my head and got up from the bed heading towards the door  "did we really lose our baby?" T'Challa asked as I stopped in my tracks and a tear fell from my eye.

"Yes, T'Challa do what you want I tried talking to you about Nakia and you keep making excuses for her so I'm just going to leave, I'll have my things packed we'll talk about custody tomorrow" I said

"Brianna" T'Challa said as he got up and I shook my head going out the room as tears fell from my eyes.

I walked into a random guest room and locked the door and started crying I gave him everything, all of me when I didn't want to. I gave up so many things and he can't give up one.

I love him so much but I can't keep doing this I never yelled or came at him wrong I just wanted to talk but he's not letting her go instead of seeing him look at a picture of me and him it him and Nakia I don't know what the hell is going on with T'Challa but I'm so fucking annoyed with it I've been dealing with this since I met him but the shit is worse.

There was a knock on the door as I cried. I got up and walked to the door seeing Kaylah. She looked at me almost as if she wanted to cry.

"Brianna I'm so sorry" she said shaking her head and hugging me as I cried "kay did I do something wrong?!" I asked pulling away from her as she closed the door behind us.

"Brianna stop blaming yourself for shit you have no control over stop blaming yourself for when it wasn't your fault" Kaylah explained.

"Yeah but you know how I feel about losing the baby kay" I said as I broke down in tears this wasn't my first time losing a baby.

I got pregnant with Erik's baby and I wanted to keep it and tell him but I lost it due to stress and school. I've never told him I was ever pregnant I was so excited just to be crushed by me losing it so that's why when I had Azari and Zariya I kept it a secret until at least 5 months.

I knew Erik would've been excited as fuck and to this day he has no kids I felt like I should've told him but I didn't want him to be upset that he could've possibly had a baby with me. He or she would've been 10.

"Brianna you need to tell Erik and let go of that, you holding everything Isn't  helping if T'Challa don't want to get rid of Nakia then you need to leave simple as that" Kaylah started off.

"Because if she tries to kill you again I'm killing the bitch real talk I'm going to beat that bitch till she six feet under in hell" Kaylah stated.

"T'Challa stuck on his ex now but when you leave he's going to miss you and ain't shit I'm going to tell him because when you were here trying to fix things he was stuck on Nakia" Kaylah said as she wiped my tears and hers.

Kaylah looked at me "Brianna do what ever it is you want to do to make yourself happy maybe there's a reason why Erik showed up around this time, shit maybe y'all two were supposed to be I don't know but if he's making you happy I'm all for it because you know how I feel about Erik." Kaylah explained as I nodded.

Kaylah and Erik relationship always been cool but then his ass started turning evil and doing shit so she stopped dealing with him after a while we all stopped hanging with him especially when we broke up now that he's back and his mind is in the right place Kaylah and Erik stay laughing with each other.

"Stop crying" Kaylah said as I cried wiping my tears "what do I do?" I questioned
"Before you're happy make sure you're honest and tell Erik what happened with y'all baby because that's always going to stay in your mind no matter what because you never told him and opened up to him about it , then you go on from there" she explained.

"Brianna at the end of the day do what you got to do for you and your kids" Kaylah said as I nodded