9.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna and I just left Tariyah's funeral and surprisingly brianna took it well. Brianna walked in the palace going to get Zariya from Shuri.

"Hi baby girl!" Brianna said to Zariya as Zariya smiled. Brianna and I agreed to keep Zariya in the palace for a couple of months before exposing her to world. Brianna was planned to have her coronation tomorrow and to have Zariya's christening the next day if any thing does not go wrong like the last two times.

"Go to baba he's been talking about you since we left" Brianna said before kissing Zariya's cheek and handing her to me.

I gave Zariya a tour of the palace "and this is your auntie shuri's lab, she has a big head but I am sure you will get use to it" I said walking in as the dora Milaje crossed their hands over their chest greeting us as we walked in shuri's lab.

"Zariya your baba have some tiny ears you may have to scream when talking to him, besides he's getting old" Shuri said as I looked at her.

"I am not getting old" I stated looking at her then back to Zariya. "What are you even doing for your 24th birthday?"

Shuri asked taking Zariya from me "nothing it is just another day" I said playing with the stuff in her lab.

"No it isn't we need to do something, like Disneyland" Shuri suggested "no not that"
"We need to get some alcohol in your system" she said as I looked at her.

"I do not want anything" I said in a chuckle. "Brianna and I will come up with something" Shuri said.

Okoye walked in "princess Zanda is back" Okoye said as I looked at her then at Shuri "Can you watch Zariya please?" I questioned as Shuri nodded.

I walked with Okoye "what does she want this time?" I questioned.

Princess Zanda is a longtime rival and the ruler of an African nation called Narobia also a member of a ruthless group of collectors who delt with rare and powerful artifacts.

Zanda and I came into conflict over a pair of mythical brass frogs the conflict got worse when we came into conflict with a creature named hatch-22 that had been displaced in time. The ceramic frogs were accidentally destroyed and the creature was sent back to its own time and ever since then we had bad blood.

I was over it but she kept the hatred upon this country even wanted to go to war with us which, isn't necessary.

"Is she here?" I questioned as me and Okoye turned a corner in the palace "no but there was a note" Okoye said handing it to me as I read over it then I heard the sound of heels come down the hall .

I looked up seeing Brianna walking down the hall locked in on her iPad. "my gorgeous queen" I said pulling her arm so she couldn't pass me and look up from her device.

"Hey Okoye, Hey baby!" She said smiling at me and Okoye as we started walking side by side. "What's up?" She asked as I handed the note Zanda sent Brianna looked at me and Okoye.

"Is it that chick that has a crush on you" she joked as Okoye laughed "ew, she does not have a crush on me" I said as Brianna giggled as read the note.

"Why don't you either bring her over here and settle things or you go over there and settle things?" Brianna questioned.

"That might not work my queen" I said shaking my head " why?" Brianna asked handing me back the note " because she is delusional" Okoye said as I agreed and Brianna giggled.

"Well if she does something while you are over there do what you need to do" Brianna said as I smiled and she smiled before walking away going back to looking at her iPad I turned and watched her walk.

"Be careful where you are walking my queen!" I said behind her as she almost walked into a plant but stopped before she could and looked up at me laughing before she turned a corner.

I chuckled shaking my head " it is good to have her back" Okoye said as I agreed "I will go out to Narobia tonight" I started off till Okoye looked at me.

"T'Challa you will need back up, you know how Zanda is" Okoye said.

"No need Okoye I got it" I said as she gave me this look " okay" she said looking away "besides I need you to watch over Brianna and Zariya" I said as she nodded and I walked away going to go find Brianna.

She was in the huge living area sitting on the couch on her iPad and rocking Zariya as Zariya was drinking her milk falling asleep.

I sat next to her as she didn't even notice because she was so into whatever she was watching. "Brianna" I said as she didn't hear.

"My Queen" I said again as she wasn't paying attention "musikana akanaka!" I said raising my voice a bit as she snapped out of her daze and paused what she was watching and looked at me.

"Sorry baby, this show is interesting" she said as I placed my arm over her "what is it about?" I asked looking at her and at the iPad.

She placed the iPad in her lap "it's about a girl she just moved to a new school and she faces different challenges and ends up committing suicide. But before she commits suicide she has 13 tapes telling you 13 reasons why she committed suicide and who were the reasons behind her commuting suicide" Brianna explained and I took the iPad from her and looked at her.

"What episode are you on?" I questioned
"12" she said taking the iPad away from me and continuing to watch it. Then she paused it.

"What is the plan for Zanda?" She asked and pressing the power button on her iPad giving me her attention.

"I will go on a mission tonight, see what she's up to, try and talk to her and then come home to my beautiful queen" I said as she smiled.

"Be careful I need you back for your birthday" she said which was in three days, I just playfully rolled my eyes.

"I don't care about my birthday" I said I a chuckle " yes you do, what do you want for your birthday?" She asked.

"Nothing" I simply said as she sat up off my chest "what do you want for your birthday T'Challa?" She asked in all seriousness.

"A son would be nice" I said smiling as she giggled "it's not guaranteed that it's going to be a boy" Brianna said.

"Well if your a descendent from bast I'm sure he will work in our favor for a boy" I joked as she laughed.

"Okay T'Challa" she simply said picking Zariya up and burping her. "What I really want is for your coronation and her christening to happen but something is always happening." I explained.

"It will happen when it happens T don't stress we'll handle one thing at a time" she assured as I smiled looking down at Brianna and Zariya.