49.

💜Brianna💜

I was sleeping like a baby with T'Challa's hands in my pants it might be weird to some people but this is very soothing and his body temperature felt good on my skin.

T'Challa started rubbing my clit softly as I hit his chest. "Stop playing, let me rest" I said as he chuckled and kissed my cheek then my lips as he rubbed it in a circle massaging my clit.

It felt good as far as it being sore but I ain't want T'Challa getting any ideas. I swatted his hand away as he stopped and I felt him kiss my cheek then I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Leave me alone" I whined trying to move his hand as he chuckled and I giggled. "Mommy, baba!" The kids yelled running through the door as T'Challa placed the covers over us and I tried to move his hand but he kept it in the same spot.

"Mommy, baba guess what?!" Zariya started off then handed me a piece of paper with grades.

Congratulations, Based on Your child's grades, performances on assignments, tasks and test growth your child is being promoted on to the first grade. The graduation will be held @5:30 pm Friday on the last day of school in the students auditorium . It was a pleasure teaching your child this year she had an exceptional school year and her grades were phenomenal I hope your child has a great summer she deserves it.
-Zoya Belawa

I smiled and handed it to T'Challa and fixed myself before getting up and me and Zariya started celebrating doing a little dance. No matter how much I was hurting I was having a proud mommy moment.

it took a lot of long nights with math and "if have 5 apples and take 2 away what do I have now?" Examples, but I was so happy only to realize the math is going to get worse but that's okay T'Challa good at that I'm good at science, history and ELA so she's covered with that.

"Congratulations princess!" T'Challa said hugging her as grabbed Zariya placing her on the bed as we both started jumping up and down. T'Challa helped Azari onto the bed as we all jumped on the bed blasting music. The kids giggled and T'Challa tossed azari in the air as he laughed.

I smiled "Zariya we going to get you some ice cream for dessert tonight, eat anywhere you want after graduation and we're going to take a graduation trip" I said as we all fell on the bed.

"Can Aliyah and everybody come?" She asked climbing on top of me and looking at T'Challa and I, "of course this is for you princess anything you want" T'Challa stated.

"To a certain extent don't get no bright ideas in your little head" I said tickling her sides as she giggled " okay I'm going to tell grandma and auntie and everyone!" She said excitedly getting off the bed " tell the whole palace sis!" I shouted as she ran out the door happy.

I looked at Azari "so you ready to start soon?" I asked him as he shook his head
" I'm only three" he stated as I giggled
" but you can talk and you're going to be there soon"I said as he shook his head
" but I have to get up early" he said in his baby tone then whined.
" you already get up early" T'Challa said as we laughed at him.

"What you want to eat for dinner baby?" I asked Azari playing his low cut curls as he started thinking looking in the air making me and T'Challa laugh.

"Baba make some jallof rice and mama can you make some fried chicken?" He asked sticking out his bottom lip.

"Y'all kids in this castle I swear y'all are characters, I'll make my special chicken" I said to Azari then nudged T'Challa's arm "sorry I am just having a flash back to yesterday" he said as I nudged him again then he cleared his throat, "I will make your jallof rice tonight" he said as Azari got excited and ran out the room.

I moved got out the bed "you must of made the jallof rice when I was gone?" I asked as he smirked "yes I had to tweak it some before giving it to you" T'Challa explained "well it must be good if Azari wants it" I said grabbing his hands and pulling him out the bed as he grabbed my waist kissing y lips then he brought me into a bear hug.

"I am so proud of Zariya but none of this would have been without you" T'Challa said kissing my head. "And you even though I've been gone for a minute and taught her somethings every time she was with me you made sure she was okay over here when I wasn't here and I appreciate that" I said placing my head on his chest smiling at him as he smiled.

I got on my tippy toes pecking his lips then I went downstairs to start my fried chicken Azari thought he was getting out of eating his greens so I made spinach.

T'Challa finally came downstairs and this will be my first time seeing him in the kitchen cooking. The chefs cook our food or I may cook like twice a week for us just to do it.

Kaylah came in the kitchen " I see you're better , so what's the vacation about?" She asked smirking "hi to you too ugly ass" I said as I bent down to get some flour and oil then I felt Kaylah hit my butt.

"That is my job" T'Challa said warning Kaylah as she threw her hands up in surrender and I smiled.

"Tell her to stop being mean all the time" Kaylah whined sitting in a seat that was in the kitchen. "The vacation is for Zariya graduating and she wanted the family to go" I explained seasoning the chicken.

"Yeah is uncle Reggie going?" Kaylah asked as I looked at her " Hell no" I said "I already see it now" I said as she laughed "be nice and let him go" T'Challa said putting a pan on the stove.

"T'Challa he was just messing with me earlier" I said as T'Challa chuckled " stop being mean and let him go everyone else is going" T'Challa said.

"We don't even know where we going how he going to come?" I asked " ooooo let's got to bora bora" Kaylah suggested "oh yeah" I said "how long are we staying?" T'Challa asked " a whole week" I said "Oh Thank Bast I need a vacation" Kaylah said as me and T'Challa looked over at her confused as she sat in the chair with her legs crossed over the other and she was looking down at her phone.

"For what?!" I asked "a lot of shit me almost having a heart attack think you really died, you leaving for 5 years and the kids bitch i need a vacation" she said as I laughed and shook my head.

"Sounds like you need a drink too" T'Challa said as we laughed " and some dick" I shouted as they laughed " no I'm just playing where M'Baku big ass at anyway?" I asked as she smacked her lips.

"He went back to the mountains" Kaylah said " and you're here because?" I asked trailing on.

"Got your wife T'Challa" Kaylah warned as T'Challa chuckled shaking his head " I'm here because I didn't feel like being in the cold once I'm sick of the heat I will return" she said as I laughed " I think your husband misses you" I said as she nodded her head.

"Oh I know" she said smirking at her phone. " girl get out and go home so you can pack for this crazy family trip we about to have" I explained.

"Why does it have to be crazy?" T'Challa asked laughing "because it is we have some challenged individuals in our family like that one sitting in the corner" I said nodding my head over to Kaylah as we laughed.

"T'Challa handle her tonight" Kaylah said taking one of the pieces of chicken that was finished on the napkin and walked out the kitchen.