18.

•••T'Challa•••

Brianna and I was standing and eating a hotdog by the pool talking as Jayden was standing close to us and I could tell he was plotting.

Jayden ran towards Brianna trying to push her in the pool but Brianna stepped back and he fell in the pool instead causing us to laugh.

She simply looked at him and walked away  it was around 6:30 and Brianna's uncle was finishing up the grill as everyone was sitting around talking and kids were in the pool.

I have been watching Shuri and Antonio and realized they have gotten close. Brianna's family wasn't that bad they are hilarious when the men get together.

"So what dress are you wearing for your queen coronation?" Brianna's aunt asked Brianna as Brianna sat next to her.

"Queen coronation? How come I didn't get invited?" Brianna's uncle Reggie asked.

"I can't risk you doing another dance battle" Brianna said as everyone shared a laugh. "HaHa you got jokes "you ain't even got clothes to stay" Brianna said waving him off.

" we can buy some" reggie said as Brianna looked at him "we?! Who is we y'all ain't all coming" Brianna stated as Brianna's aunt pinched her.

"Ouch!" Brianna squealed "if T'Challa say it's okay since he is king" Brianna's aunt said as Brianna looked at me.

"Don't look at him if he say yes , then it's just yes" Brianna's aunt explained. I did not care whether they stayed or not I just wanted to have my alone time with my wife as usual.

"It is fine if you all stay there will be clothes and necessities provided through out your stay here" I stated as they all dapped up and Brianna looked at me.

"Make sure y'all are watching how much he drinks auntie you know he ain't straight" Brianna explained getting up taking Zariya inside.

I got up and followed going upstairs to the room we share seeing her feed Zariya and pump milk out her other breast. I sat next to her as she smiled. " you have been pumping all day" I stated.

"Because once they leave that's when the real party start I want to drink also" Brianna admitted as I chuckled looking at the corona in my hand.

"What are you planning to do?" I questioned as she smirked "I might be a good girl but every good girl got a bad side" She admitted as I smirked.

"Don't get in trouble tonight" I warned "that's the plan she said taking Zariya off of her and gave Zariya to me as I started burping her.

Brianna was still pumping until she had enough milk to last a couple of days. Zariya finally burped and we walked into her nursery laying her down for the night.

Brianna and I walked out closing the door behind us. I pulled my phone out reading 7:25 and it was getting dark but we heard everyone talking and laughing outside.

We started hearing Brianna's uncle Jerome and his friends yelling. "What the hell is going on now?" Brianna asked as we walked out the door to see what the commotion was.

"I bet you won't do it!" Patrick said as Brianna's aunt and my mother were just shaking their heads.

"I bet you twenty dollars you can't make it over that grill" Brianna's uncle Jerome stated. "Auntie do something" Brianna said.