76.

💜Brianna💜

Of course I heard T'Challa at the door earlier this morning but I took my ass back to sleep. I was contemplating on staying in Wakanda or going back to the states.

I felt Zariya and Azari was safer here and I didn't want them to be taken away from their grandmother, aunt, godmothers and etc to go to the states and I knew my kids were getting a good ass education staying here. But if I stayed here I was going to live in my own house And not the palace because Nakia going to fuck around and I'm going to kill the bitch then T'Challa ass really going to be mad.

I got dressed and did my makeup and hair on purpose I got to get out this funk, just shut it down and show him what he missing duh..

I straightened my bob I was going with Kaylah to look for a house in Wakanda today and I'm going to start my own fashion line through out Africa and the United States

I was going to work out everyday and make sure my kids were okay I was sad about me and T'Challa but I got to move on I guess.

I grabbed my purse and opened the door to the room seeing T'Challa sitting there on the floor "Brianna" he called out my name as I stepped over him and headed downstairs seeing Azari and Zariya playing.

Once they seen me they stopped and ran to me hugging me as I smiled and got down hugging them and kissing their faces.

"Mommy where you going?" Zariya asked "somewhere with your auntie kay" I said "Can I come?!" She asked excitedly.

I didn't break down what was going on with T'Challa and I to the kids so I didn't want her coming with me asking a bunch of questions.

"No but when I come back we can start back to school shopping" I said as she hugged my legs and I smiled.

"You know me and your cousin Erik keep up with all the latest styles" I said as she smiled and stood back up seeing Erik look at me and smile.

"Good morning baby girl" he said looking me up and down smiling "good morning" I said as he stood by me we soon seen Nakia coming downstairs she smiled at me as Erik and I just blankly stared at her as she passed by.

"Ooooo let me just throw my heels upside her head" I said making Erik grab me and hold me back as he chuckled.

"Stop it Brianna" Erik said as I sighed "killmonger get your hands off of her " T'Challa said as I just looked at him and moved from Erik's grip.

"I'll see you later" i said to Erik "Nah I want to go with y'all" he said walking away and T'Challa walked up to me.

"Brianna I am so sorry" he said as I shook my head "T'Challa no, if you were you would do things to change that, I used to think that maybe since I was with royalty and how you were raised that you wouldn't do anything like this but I was wrong" I simply said walking away.

"Brianna" he said grabbing my hand "come on a date with me so we can really talk" he said as I shook my head.

"No I gave you the chances, now that you see me leaving and conversing with Erik you want me but still can't get rid of Nakia. I can't get rid of Erik just like you can't get rid of Nakia" I simply said taking my hand out of T'Challa's hand walking away going to the garden to have breakfast with everyone.

I wasn't going to use Erik or nothing like that to get at T'Challa I was just talking regularly as we used to when we were cool. Maybe just maybe years from now when I'm over T'Challa if I am maybe Erik can take me out on a date maybe.

As I walked back in the garden they were serving breakfast Romonda looked at me and smirked motioning for me to sit in a seat next to her as we were waiting for other people to join us for breakfast.

"Brianna not all the time marriages are going to be happy and easy but I agree with what your doing and I believe you should teach my son to learn a lesson, I know for a fact he did not have sex with her but he did kiss her and keep bringing her back in his life so since he can't give Nakia up for his queen leave and let him die trying to get you back it works every time I did it to T'Chaka" she said nonchalantly drinking her tea as I smiled and shook my head.

I can honestly say mother's or a female elder person that is your caregiver always know if something is going on or what the fuck is going on. Between Romonda my aunt and my mother they know things before the rest of everyone know things.

Everyone came to the table as T'Challa eyed me sitting in front of me. Kaylah sat on the other side of me then all the kids came to the table.

We all ate as Nakia kept looking at me "yes?" I asked with my fork in my hand as she rolled her eyes. "How's the baby Brianna?" She asked smirking "Aye yo chill Nakia" Erik said as I just looked at her then T'Challa.

Why Erik had to step in and say something but T'Challa didn't and it was his baby. This shit ain't adding up.

"What baby honey?" My aunt asked as I looked between T'Challa and Nakia and shook my head getting up walking away.
I heard T'Challa call my name behind me but i continued walking.

I walked into the palace and got the rest of my shit together as I cried then went downstairs.

I seen Erik "Brianna go finish breakfast" he said as I shook my head and Erik hugged me and wiped my tears.

"Brianna" I heard T'Challa call out as he finally seen me and Erik. He then rushed over pushing Erik off of me then Erik pushed him back harder.

"Get your hands off my wife" T'Challa said "you ain't acting like she's your wife" erik argued back as T'Challa shoved Erik "What do you even know about loving her all you did was abuse her" T'Challa said as I looked at him.

"Where are you any better you're hurting her now" Erik said as T'Challa looked at him "step back you don't know what it takes to be a king, a father or a man" T'Challa said as I looked at him like he was crazy.

I can tell Erik got heated off of what T'Challa just said, T'Challa was touching some sensitive topics.

"T'CHALLA!" I shouted as he looked at me "you can fight your own cousin for your wife but not Nakia for YOUR wife you're just not getting the picture" I said before walking away.