60.

💜Brianna💜

Usually I'd wake up in T'Challa arms but it was the other way around. I didn't know that me dying Had a strong affect on T'Challa it basically traumatized him. Last night I was going to start crying because he was so scared of losing me and I never got that from Erik when we were together.

Speaking of that nigga... part of me think he's alive I've been having unknown contacts texting me and trying to call me but I ignored them. I swear if it ain't one thing it's another I ain't know all this drama was in royalty but I love T'Challa so I'm sticking by him through it all.

My aunts friend Karen is having a barbecue in New York and I want to go just to see her and show her the kids. she still couldn't believe I had kids and a husband and on top of it all now a queen. She wanted to see how I was doing and all but I was making sure I went with a full stomach because I didn't want to eat there.

Don't get me wrong I like her food but it ain't all that in a bag a chips. Now my auntie and uncle can throw down in a barbecue, Karen not so much.

I took my arms from around T'Challa and kissed his cheek as he moved around some. I slipped out of bed getting ready for the day. Zariya was out of school for the summer and I wanted to take her, Azari and T'Challa to New York so Karen's barbecue was the perfect opportunity.

I soon got out the shower then brushed my teeth as T'Challa came into the bathroom kissing my cheek making me smile.

I finished brushing my teeth and watched him turn on the shower. "My aunties friend is having a barbecue tomorrow and she would like to meet you and the kids plus I can take you and the kids around New York" I said cheesing as he smiled.

"Alright Brianna the deal is as long as you are not by yourself or by yourself with the kids you can leave Wakanda" T'Challa explained as I smiled and we shook hands.

T'Challa got in the shower as I got dressed wearing a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a white v neck shirt then placed my hair in a ponytail. I didn't feel like dressing up today.

There was a knock at the door as I was placing on a pair of sandals. I went to the door seeing Kaylah.

"Barbecue tomorrow?" Kaylah asked as I nodded "let me vent to you then before we go" Kaylah said dragging me out the room by my hand.

"I am going to tell you this now" Kaylah started off "Tara better not start shit, I don't care who her momma is" Kaylah said as I shook my head.

Tara was a fucking bully to people when we were growing up she was that "it" girl and the thing is she act all ghetto and hood at school but when she at home she's polite, well mannered, talk proper and is a complete saint.

What made it worse was she liked her a good piece of meat. Every guy me or Kaylah brought around Tara ended up sleeping with him or slept with them and shit was tiring. Tara always says something and never thinks and that's why she gets into a lot of altercations.

I don't like this bitch, never cared for her but my aunt loves her but that's because Tara is a flip flopping hoe. My aunt feels like Tara is a good influence on me and Kaylah.

Sleeping with hella men ain't a good influence that's an STD for your ass.

"She better not because you know I'll go off" I said as Kaylah laughed " she got one time sis" Kaylah said as I nodded "fuck that all she need to do is give a look and I'm going to set that hoe stra-" I started off then seen my aunt and smiled.

"Good morning Brianna I know you can't wait to see Tara I heard she got a lot of things going for her" my aunt bragged.

"I'm a whole queen and you bragging about a hoe?" I asked " watch your mouth, she is an angel and I brag about you to everyone baby cakes" my aunt said hugging me as I smiled.

"I know you two better be in your best behavior eat the potato salad Karen is making she's starting to think you two don't like it." My aunt stated as Kaylah made a noise.

"Hell,  we don't" Kaylah said as we laughed "You two cut it out" my aunt said "auntie stop being up tight we'll try to be on our best behavior" I said buttering her up hugging her as Kaylah hugged her from the other side.

"And I don't want to hear no complaining about the food" my aunt said walking away from us as me and Kaylah watched her walk away.

"Who the fuck puts raisins in their potato salad?!" I asked as me and Kaylah laughed "you too much, last time I ate raisins was when I was a kid" Kaylah said as we continued to laugh.

"She better not put no damn raisins in it like last time, we should make my aunt make some potato salad" I said as Kaylah laughed and we looked at each other "that's a smart idea" Kaylah said as we walked to find my aunt.