6.

💜Brianna💜

I took a nice shower and sat in the bed next to T'Challa with Zariya as she was being fed.

Tonight I wanted her to be with me and T'Challa her bassinet was next to my side of the bed

T'Challa placed in 'princess and the frog' and we were watching it as he held me he was staring at the tv then asked me a question still staring at the tv.

"So are we going to act like you did not use my move today?" He questioned as I looked at him "now what are you talking about?" I asked giggling.

He mimicked me by crossing his arms over his face as I smacked my lips laughing "whatever" I said as he chuckled and kissed my cheek "but you do have to learn from the best" I said as he smiled.

"What are we going to do about your powers?" He asked " I don't want them" I simply said " we got rid of the weather like powers I am sure we can get rid of these new ones that developed." T'Challa explained.

"Why do you not want them?" He asked as I looked at him "because I am happy with my life being the way it is" I said as he smiled and kissed my lips.

I took Zariya off of my breast then handed her to T'Challa as he patted her back waiting for her to burp.

There was a knock on the door as I fixed myself. I got up and seen shuri.
"You are staying for good this time right?" Shuri asked as I smiled "yes" I stated as she hugged me.

"I just wanted to say good night my queen" she said I smiled " it is good to have you back" she finished as I kept my smile on my face.

"Goodnight princess Shuri" I said as she smiled and I closed the door. And watched T'Challa place a sleeping Zariya in the bassinet.

I climbed on the bed sitting with my back against the headboard. T'Challa climbed on top of me hovering over
Me while kissing my lips I grabbed his face deepening the kiss and I pulled away just admiring him.

He is fine as hell and all mine I just smiled and continued to kiss his lips. He kissed my neck and chest causing me to bite my lip.

"Zariya is right there" I said giggling "you are right" he said standing up putting his shirt on and checking the time on his phone.

"Follow me" T'Challa said as I looked at him weird standing up "where are we going?" I asked as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulders surprisingly nobody was around.

He walked into the throne room and closed the door placing me on my two feet. "In the throne room really?" I asked as he smirked and started walking towards me "I don't care" T'Challa said before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso.

He sloppily kissed my lips I kissed back he sat in his seat not breaking the kiss. I took off his shirt kissing his neck and chest.

I rubbed his chest as he kissed my jaw then neck. I rubbed down his chest then placed my hand in his silk black pajama pants.

He took off the shirt I had on then went to my shorts and underwear "T'Challa don't rip my und-" I started off til we heard a tear and I sighed and just continued to kiss him until he started rubbing my pearl.

I gripped the sides of chair as he did it faster making me lean my head back in pleasure.

I moaned as he continued at a fast pace and kissing my neck, he stuck his finger in  once causing my juices to run on his fingers,

I looked me in the eyes and licked it off his fingers then he lifted me up some as I took his member out his pants and aligned myself with him.

I slowly took every inch making him grunt. He begun gripping onto my butt I tried to take every inch but I decided not to have this man in my stomach today.

I slowly got up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and locked them as he stuffed every inch in causing me to grip the chair and cry out.

"T'Challa I-I can't take it all" I whined as he ignored me and thrusted his hips upward as I tried to get up but his arms were tightly around me.

I felt him kiss my neck as all his inches were in he started thrusting his hips back and forth as he found my spot automatically.

"fuck" I moaned out as he continued picking up the pace as I griped onto the top of the chair "Ooo shit" I moaned out leaning my head forward as he looked up at me in my eyes.

He continuously hit my spot as I moaned "I'm about to cu-" I was cut off by his loud groan "you are so tight" he grunted as my juices flowed on him.

He took one arm from around my waist grabbing my neck as I bit my lip and continued moaning. He continued at his thrust at a fast pace.

My eyes rolled back as I let him kill my shit. I thought he was going to let up but his stamina is so good he continued.

I felt my juices come again I started bouncing picking up the speed as his eyes rolled back. He cussed under his breath then let out a groan.

This was the only time I ever heard him cuss. I grabbed his arms placing them on the sides of the chair holding them down as I continued to bounce.

_____________________________
I woke up to T'Challa playing with Zariya, I sat up and seen her smiling. They were dressed "my queen you should go get ready" smiling down at Zariya not paying me any mind.

"Oh just fuck me" I mumbled " I did, last night" he stated then looked at me smirking " haha" I said sarcastically as he chuckled and he got up and kissed my lips.

"How are you not pregnant?" He asked as I smirked "there's this thing called birth control for men that doesn't know how to pull out" I said tapping his shoulder and trying to walk away but he hit my butt really hard.

"Ouch!" I squealed as he laughed