3.

•••T'Challa•••

I was currently at the avengers tower sitting next to Brianna's hospital bed I believe she is pregnant but I could be wrong

She was still unconscious then all of a sudden she jumped up and started breathing hard. There was a loud crack of thunder outside . I went to her side

"It is alright" I said rubbing her back as she continued freaking out then I seen lightning "you are okay" I said one more time as she calmed down and I laid her back down.

"Explain to me what happened" I said holding her hand. " someone was in my aunt and uncles house and we started fighting, then when he was going to hurt me I crossed my arms in front of my face and he flew away from me" she explained as tears came from her eyes.

"Do not cry we will figure something out" I said kissing her lips. Tony walked in along with a doctor. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Tony said to me as I kissed Brianna's head and followed tony out the recovery room.

I closed the door " Brianna's blood cells are irregular and they just became irregular what is going on in Wakanda?" Tony asked as i heard it as I thought.

"The vibranium when she was stabbed" I stated "what?" Tony asked confused "she was stabbed with a piece of vibranium and that is the reason for her irregular cells" I explained.

"She's a mutant now" tony simply said as I looked at Brianna through the window. I walked back into Brianna's room as the doctor walked passed me.

"T'Challa I don't want to be a mutant" she said sitting up slowly about to start crying.
I walked towards her and held her.

"We can fix it don't worry" I said as my kimoyo bead started beeping . I lifted my wrist as I seen shuri's hologram show.

"Brother you need to get back to the palace Nakia is worried"'Shuri said "we have bigger problems, are you able to reverse a mutant into a human?" I questioned

She smiled "I have never tried it but I think I can" she explained.

"The Queen and I are coming home" I said looking at Brianna as she faintly smiled. Shuri begun to get excited.

"I will tell mother" Shuri said before hanging up. Brianna plugged herself from the monitors as she got out the bed and I picked her up.

"You can't leave yet Mrs. Udaku" the nurse yelled. "Let them go" tony said as i walked out with Brianna in my arms. We walked onto the ship and started flying.

It was on auto pilot as I walked to Brianna, she just sat there I lifted her chin as she looked at me and I kissed her lips.

"I did not love on you before you left" I said as she smiled. "Well I'm here now" she said before kissing my lips. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my body then sat down as we never broke the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I unzipped her jacket as she begun to kiss my neck, I continued to unzip as I seen her plumped breast. She had an amount of breast on her but I did not care because laying on them was the best part.

Her jacket dropped on the floor as I kissed her neck and breast. She ran her hands through my tiny curls.

I pulled away from her neck and kissed her lips. She rubbed my member through my suit making me groan in between the kisses. She touched my neck less as the suit disappeared.

She got on her knees as I watched her and attached her mouth to my member making me jump a little. She rubbed thigh and grabbed the base.

She started moving her hands up and down as her head bobbed up and down. I grunted louder as she continued picking up the pace.

She licked the side and brought her mouth back on and I gripped the seat. I grabbed her head as she bobbed her head up and down.

"S-shit" I grunted as she continued and my warm substances filled her mouth. She made a popping noise with her mouth as she smirked at me.

"Who has the potty mouth now?" She questioned as I smirked and grabbed her body kissing her neck " You need to fly us so we can go home" Brianna said as I looked at her and kissed her lips making her smile.

I got up as my suit covered my body and I begun to fly the rest of the way back to Wakanda.

We left out the ship ,Brianna placed on her hood zipping up her jacket as I had my arm around her holding her close and walking into the palace.

We walked into shuri's lab as Shuri ran over to Brianna hugging her. I smiled at the two.

"Brother Brianna cannot be here" Shuri said "what are you saying?" I asked. "While you were gone Nakia took down every portrait of Brianna and told the Dora Milaje to make sure she is not in the palace or even in Wakanda" Shuri explained.

Brianna looked at me "it hasn't even been 24 hours yet" Brianna said as we heard someone walk in, we all turned seeing my mother as she rushed over to us.

"Brianna you cannot be here" my mother said hugging Brianna "yes she can I am king not Nakia" i stated.

"She already spoke with the elders about Brianna not being here, her coronation is tomorrow" my mother explained.

"Brother What do you need me to do?"
Shuri asked "the vibranium in the sword affected Brianna in a way now her cells are irregular and she can control the weather outside now" I explained as my mother looked at Brianna.

"I need to speak to you about something Brianna" my mother said

"Yes Romonda?" Brianna asked "what else happened tonight?" She questioned

Brianna explained what happened with the man who was in Brianna's aunt house and what happened when she crossed her arms together in front of her face.

"It is time" my mother simply said as We all looked at her confused then she walked out the room.

"Shuri just tell me you can make me normal" Brianna said "I can try" Shuri said starting to work on the procedure.