Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas

Start from the beginning

"LOUIS!" I shouted for him. A few seconds later I heard a pair of feet pounding on the floor and Louis was back in my room in seconds.

"What happened?!" he asked frantically.

"You guys left me again!" I told him while pouting.

"I'm sorry! Do you want me to carry you to the living room, Meilani and Lilly are in there." he told me.

"Please big brother!" I pleaded. He laughed at my plead.

"Okay." Louis answered me while walking over to the side of the bed. I kicked the blanket off of my legs. Louis grabbed me under the arms.

"Hold on, and don't let go." Louis instructed me. I nodded as Louis pulled me onto the side of his hip then gently moved me onto his back. He wrapped his arms under my knees, being as gentle as possible with me right leg. I lightly wrapped my arms around Louis' neck, giving him space to breathe. Louis grabbed my crutches and he carried me out of the room.

"Thank you Louis." I told him as we walked through the hall and into the living room, where I saw Meilani laying on the couch using her phone and Lilly with half of her body hanging over the arm rest. Lilly wasn't on her phone.

Louis walked over to the couch and set me down, he handed me my crutches and started to walk down the hall.

"Thanks brother!" I shouted to Louis. He was already halfway down the hall.

"You're welcome my little carrot sister!" he shouted, a door closed signaling that he could no longer hear me.

"Did he just say..." Lilly trailed off, while leaning up to look at me.

"Little carrot sister?" Meilani finished, she slipped her phone into the side pocket of her sweats and looked at me. I set my crutches against the arm rest of the couch and leaned back.

"Yeah." I answered.

"And you let him?" Lilly asked, confusion filled her voice.

"Yeah, I mean he's my brother, if I'm not going to tell him my past I might as well as let him call me that." I explained to them.

"You know you'll have to tell him sometime, right?" Meilani asked. I sat up and looked at her.

The thought of having to tell Louis about my past made me feel nervous.

"I know, but not right now." I told her. She frowned at my answer.

"Okay, but just remember that you'll have to tell him." she told me. I nodded in response and hung over the arm rest of the couch like Lilly had been doing.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Niall asked while walking into the living room.

"We're feeding sharks, what the hell does it look like we're doing?" Lilly asked Niall.

"Lilly! Be nice!" I told her. She laughed in response.

"Sorry Niall." Lilly apologized to him.

"It's okay, I don't care." he answered, I sensed a bit of regret in his voice. Maybe I was just hearing things.

"Come sit, stay a while." I told Niall, be pushed himself off of the hallway threshold and sat down next to me.

"So, are you the one that's always ready early?" Lilly asked Niall while he adjusted a pillow under his arm.

"No, Liam is the one that is usually the first one to be ready for anything." he answered her. He set his head back and rolled it so that he could see me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We kept staring into each others eyes and the longer we did the more nervous I got. Niall just gave me these, butterflies, that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of them.

"So, are y'all having a staring contest. I WANT TO JOIN!" Meilani yells and pushes Niall on the floor.

"Awww what you do that for?!" Niall yells.

"Ayye bitches. Shut the fuck up will yeah? I'm trying to get my beauty sleep before we go " Zayn yells.

The fuck is with everyone yelling?

------------------------------

Meilani's POV

Ooo. I have a game we can play. but first, what do I do? I have a crush on the carrot king. Yes. I have a crush on Louis. But he doesn't like me. He will never fall for a ugly pathetic girl like me. But have you ever liked a guy so much it hurt? Yeah that's me right now. His blue eyes that you can get lost in. His voice is so calm. His eyes always have a calm look in them. ugh. I just don't know what to do.

CAN I TAKE YOU HOME WITH ME ? SHE SAID NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ! sorry. I had that song in my head for awhile. But I've never found out the singers to the song.

Whatever. AN APPLE A DAY, KEEPS THE UNICORN AWAY !

Anywhore, let's play strip truth or dare.

Ugh. Imagine seeing LOUIS in his underwear. Leaving kisses on my neck. HOLY SHIT MEI. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU. I mentally say and slap myself. or so I thought.

"Soo you like me ?" LOUIS asked with a smirk.

"uh. uh " I said dumbfounded. He leans closer staring at me with his deep ocean blue eyes and he breaths I can feel his minty breath on my face.

"Well. Your in luck. I like you too." he says and smashed his lips to mine. He put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Someone yelled. We turned to a pissed off Harry.

-------------------------

Harry's POV

I put my swim trunks on and grabbed my ray bans. I walked down stairs and I seen the most shocking thing. Louis was kissing Meilani. He had his arms around her waist and she had her hands wrapped in his hair. I was jealous. Maybe I like her? Maybe its the Larry stylinson feels getting to me ? Or , I'm jealous of their relationship.

***

Hello guys. This is actually Meilani. SEREIA is updating for me and I'm updating for her. If you guys want to read my story , its 'The Magcon Boys Adopted Me ?!' my username is Meilani_ines

did you guys like this chapter ?

yes? no? okay.

anyways. bye awesome nerds.