"Hello." Was all she could say.
"Why don't you give me Farhana's suitcase? I will send it upstairs." Naima suggested.

"It's okay. I can send it to the guest room." Tawfiq replied.

"Okay." Naima nodded.

Tawfiq knew around Naima's house.
He had been coming there once in awhile when they were both in high school. When Naima's father wasn't around that is.
He had found the guest room by accident.

He sent it up before he came back down to see his sister, Naima, Hasia, Belinda and a two girls he did not know, in the kitchen.

"Oh, here comes the groom. What's going on, Tawfiq?" Belinda slyly asked.

"Everything's good. How about you?" Tawfiq smiled and Belinda gave him a thumbs up signaling she was okay as well.

She was working on something for the lunch.

Tawfiq left to go look for Zain and Salim and he found them outside.

"You guys have already gotten to know each other." Tawfiq said when he saw Zain and Salim talking already.

"Yeah. We have. We were just talking about where you two will live. So, where will you be living after the wedding?" Zain curiously asked.

"I don't really know yet." Tawfiq answered honestly and scratched his neck. "But we will be at my house. I just applied for a job in California. I haven't talked about it yet with your sister though. If I get it, I will ask her if she is okay with moving. If not, we'll just stay here." Tawfiq explained.

He didn't mind staying in Valley View. But he also felt like getting a house by the beach and under the heat to feel like home a bit.

He didn't know for sure if Naima would want to move.
If she didn't he'd just have to find another job around.
He didn't want to fully depend on his parents money anymore. He was a grown man and he had to be responsible for everything he did.

"California? I pray you get it. In Shaa Allah. Even I would like a place there or in the big apple. Just not now at least." Zain revealed.

Tawfiq nodded.
"That would make Naima happy if we moved there and you were to come there as well."

"I know. She adores me. Even more than you."
Zain laughed.

"Are you sure about that?" Tawfiq chuckled lightly.

"I don't think she'd like to be put in such a position if she were here." Salim stepped in and they all laughed.

Naima wouldn't like to at all.

"When will you go and get your wedding suit?" Zain changed the topic.

"I have no idea. Maybe we could get one during the week?" Tawfiq suggested.

"That's a good idea." Salim said.

Before they could speak any further, the door opened up to reveal Naima, who walked outside to where they were.

"Lunch is ready. I was told to call you guys in." Naima said as she stared at her feet.

"I still don't believe why you are marrying this psycho. Like from all the girls on Earth, you only noticed this psycho to marry." Zain joked.

Naima glared angrily at him.
"Oh no you didn't. . .You crazy, psychologically damaged sheep from Albania! You-You incomplete metamorphosised mosquito!" She scowled at Zain.

She had forgotten Salim and Tawfiq were there too.
It was a normal thing between her and Zain to randomly insult each other.

Tawfiq smirked and snorted.