Chapter 42

Salaam.
I have nothing to say but thank you ❤️
1k views is a dream come true for me and I don't know how to thank you all for that. And most of all Allah for making it a reality. ❤️❤️
Much love ❤️❤️❤️

⚜️⚜️⚜️
Why was Tawfiq kissing her?
And why was she kissing him back!?
Dear God.
She felt like she was floating on cloud ninety nine as the kiss went deeper with Tawfiq's tongue deeply exploring her mouth.
She wasn't in charge of her own body anymore. It was like she had given the reigns of her body to him. And he gladly took full control.

Naima needed air but she wasn't ready to stop what was happening. Tawfiq's hands were still by the sides of her head as he used it as his support to not crush her with his weight.

She was thinking too much. Her mind was scrambled and she wasn't sure if she would be able to form one simple sentence to save her life.

Tawfiq lightly took her lower lip between his teeth and pulled back a little, allowing Naima to take in a breath for the first time in what felt like years.

"You are thinking too much." He mumbled as he stared into her eyes then back at her lips.

Before Naima could even try and form a sensible sentence from her brain, Tawfiq leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on her neck and that sent her brain into overdrive as she gasped lowly, held her breath and closed her eyes.

Tawfiq pulled back again only to use his thumb to brush her cheeks and that made her open her eyes.

"You look beautiful and taste like heaven." Tawfiq whispered. "But you came here to wake me up for prayers and you have already forgotten about it." Tawfiq huskily said into Naima's ears.

"You. . .I-What-Urmm. . .So—Like.—Oh. . .I—But. . ." Naima tried to say something but nothing sensible came out of her mouth.

Tawfiq placed his finger on her lips.

"Shhhh. Just relax. I'm going to make wudhu and pray. I'll be right back. Don't you dare move, baby girl." Tawfiq whispered to her as he got up and smirked at her before leaving the room to go to the washroom and make wudhu.

Naima couldn't think straight. Her thinking was jumbled and without realizing she placed her thumb on her swollen lips. Part of her wanted to ran to her room and hide from embarrassment but she just couldn't move her body.
She shifted a little on the bed and decided to relax a little before she exploded with all the thoughts of the kiss and Tawfiq's pecs.

He wasn't over built like a weight-lifter but he had all the muscles at the right place. He could beat anyone to pulp anytime. He looked that fit.

After a lot of thinking, Naima relaxed and stopped thinking about anything as she let sleep take over.

After about 10 minutes, Naima felt the other side of the bed dip and felt herself being pushed to lie her head on Tawfiq's probably naked torso.
It was hard but it felt warm. Tawfiq placed his other free arm around Naima. Thank Allah the room was dark or Tawfiq would have seen how red her nose had become.

Tawfiq placed a light kiss on her forehead as his breathing became measured and they both fell asleep.

〰️

Naima got up to feel a hand over her stomach. The room was now bright, due to rays of sunlight penetrating the curtains. The sun was shining on Tawfiq's face and his hair was messy as strands of his hair lied on his face.
He looked like a Greek god even in his sleep. Why was life unfair?
She looked like a sick zombie in her sleep.