Chapter 40 (Part B)

"Dean?"
Tawfiq muttered in disbelief to himself as he looked to Naima and then back to Dean who had a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"You didn't think I wouldn't make it to my only brother's wedding?" Dean shouted with the smirk still on his face with his hands crossed over his chest.

He was a little far from Tawfiq and Naima.
Everyone around was looking at Dean. Some with wide eyes because they recognized him and others in confusion because they had no idea who the intruder was.

Tawfiq looked at Naima with a big smile and he intertwined their fingers.
Naima had thought he would want to go alone to talk with Dean but he didn't let go of her hands and dragged her along with him.

He stopped right in front of him.
His smile turned to a frown instantly.

"You idiot." Tawfiq let go of Naima's hand and punched Dean's shoulder's

"Ouch! What was that for?" Dean stepped back and held unto his shoulder.

"For leaving without telling me and almost missing my freaking wedding! What the hell where you thinking just running off!? And what on Earth were you doing in Cuba?"
Tawfiq said to him and asked the last one quietly. Since a few people still had their attention on them.

"How the hell did you know I was in Cuba?. . ." Dean sighed loudly. "Said it'd be a bad idea to contact you from there. I just sent 'Good' when I got to Cuba and you already knew where I was? You sly bastard." Dean said with a proud smile and he hugged Tawfiq.

"We will talk about that later." Tawfiq said to him and turned his attention to Naima again with a smile.

He liked to just look at her. It made him happy.

"Dean. You look fine and all grown up." Naima finally said.

"And you look super fabulous, little N." Dean complimented. "Don't give my boy here a hard time. I, for a fact know he can sometimes be annoying as hell and an arse but don't let that worry you. If I find out he's being an arse to you, I'll come and beat him up for you. Okay. So don't you worry one bit." Dean winked at Naima.

"Don't wink at my wife." Tawfiq said seriously.

Dean raised his hands up in surrender and laughed deeply as Naima blushed at his words.

My wife.
"I want you to meet someone. Wait here."

Dean then went outside and came back in again with a girl.

"Meet my girl." She gestured to the mysterious woman. "She's got me whipped, Tawfiq. I'm not even joking. I'd die without her. Literally!"Dean said as he placed a kiss on her cheeks lovingly.

"Stop fooling around, Dean." She pushed his face away from her.

She turned her attention to Tawfiq and Naima.

"Salve." That was Italian. "I'm Isabella or Bella. You two are allowed to call me Bella. So. You are the famous Tawfiq, Dean keeps talking about. At one point I thought you were an imaginary god he believed in." She chuckled.

"You got this child thinking so much every day. Always moving around so you couldn't find him." The woman said boldly with her thick Italian accent.

"Yes. I'm Tawfiq and I'm glad I kept him on his toes all these years."
Tawfiq gestured to Naima.
"This is my wife, Naima." Tawfiq said with a smile and took hold of Naima's hand again.

"You look nice together." Isabella smiled.

"Thank you." Naima said in return.

"Before I forget." Tawfiq said quickly and pulled out a case from his breast pocket in his Armani suit.