Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy

Beginne am Anfang

"I know, things will get better"She tries to comfort me. "I'm such an emotional wreck"I laugh and wipe away my tears.

"So the kidnapper really proposed last night?"She asks. "Yea"I say and sit back down against the wall. She sits next to me.

"He's just so cruel"She says. "Tell me about it"I say.

"Hey cheer up. We'll find Sophia. And then we are soo gonna kill this kidnapper's ass when we see him"She says making me laugh.

"Thanks Jeanette for being here. At least I still have you. Tracy hasn't called me at all"I say thinking about her.

"Why don't you try visiting her?"She asks. "I don't think she would even open the door for me so that would be a waste of time"I say.

"You never know until you try"She says.

"I guess. You think today would be good?"I ask her. "Today would be great to visit her"She smiles.

"Your coming with me though"I say.

"What?"She asks. "It was your idea and I'm so not going by myself"I say.

"Ok, I will"She laughs.

"Ariana I have to tell you something"She looks nervous.

"What's wrong?"I ask.

"Well a few nights ago I-"She begins but I cut her off.

"Oh God!"I say and clutch onto my stomach.

"Are you ok?"She asks. "I don't think so"I say and feel something come up my throat.

"Oh no"I say and scurry to the toilet.

I flip the top and throw up.

"Ariana!"Jeanette runs to my side.
She holds my hair back in place while I vomit into the toilet.

I finish up and back away from the toilet.

"Stand up"Jeanette says and helps me up. She helps me to the sink for me to wash my mouth.

"Are you feeling okay? Maybe we should get you to the doctor"She says.

"No I'm fine. It's probably whatever I had for breakfast"I brush it off.

"Are you sure?"She asks. "I'm fine"I assure her again.

"Well I'm gonna go tell your mom and have Justin come up here"She says and begins to walk away but I pull her back.

"No please don't. If you tell Either of them, they will both want to take me to the hospital and I really don't want to do that. I'm fine, I promise"I tell her.

"You still want to go to Tracy's?"She asks. "Yes"I answer.

"Ok then, get dressed"She says and leaves. I quickly change into a strapless green top with jeans.

I put my hair in it's usual curls and put on some flats. I grab my bag and head downstairs where Jeanette is waiting.

"You ready?"She asks. "Yea"I nod.

"Where are you guys going?"Justin asks, coming out of the kitchen.

"We are going to visit Tracy"Jeanette answers.

"Why?"He asks. "To see how she's doing"I say.

"Oh ok, be safe"He says and walks off upstairs.

"Bye baby"Jeanette kisses Chaz before we leave. I wish he would've came to the water park yesterday. He hasn't been out the house since he came out of jail.

He says he wants to stay home and do nothing. I don't know what's up with him.

No one seems to notice but me.