LXVIII. In The Name of Unity (Part 4)

"I SAID PUT HIM DOWN!!!!" Rays of energy bursted of Yuko's body. He was surrounded by a flurry of visible energies. His Mark of Unity burned his skin, but he didn't feel the pain. His eyes glowed in a golden light.

Everyone, including Xerus, were shocked by Yuko's new and powerful appearance. Xerus even dropped Kenji out of his control as he starred at Yuko. "How...did..you?"

Yuko quickly caught Kenji before he hit the ground. He held Kenji firmly as he levitated off of the ground. He approached the roof where Tammi and the other were watching from.

"Keep him out of my way." Yuko said as he placed Kenji down by Tammi. His voice was distorted as if he had over 1000 different voices. His tone wasn't menacing to Tammi, although it did intimidate her. Yuko was a whole new person and it kind of scared her. His golden eyes sent chills down her spine.

Xerus quickly glanced over at the sphere that had Benta inside of it. He focused his power onto the sphere and tried to destroy it while Yuko wasn't looking, but Yuko shot a force of light towards Benta and freed him of his imprisonment.

Xerus gritted his teeth. "What the?!? How did you?!?"

Yuko levitated his unconscious friend and placed him next to Kenji. "Keep this one away from me also." Yuko said to Tammi and the others. He landed on the ground and faced Xerus. His aura even Xerus chills.

"So what is this?!? The true power of Unity?"

"Yes and no." The Mark of Unity glowed brighter. "Not only can I now control the mark's true power, I can now tap into the powers of chaos. I'm now able to access the powers of Light and Darkness."

"Well no matter how much power you gain, you'll never defeat me."

Yuko smirked and his deck began to glow with a combination of light and darkness. "How about we test that theory."

[DUEL CONTINUED]

"Yuko's scaring me."-Mimi

"It's okay. He's still the same guy....I hope."-Tammi

"So Xerus, you ready for Round Two?"-Yuko

•Yuko(525): Draws.

"The Dragon Master left me a little present. That trap he activated earlier, Spirit of the Dragon, returns that Hyper Zeo Monster he banished back to the field."-Yuko

Special Summons Ancient Tao Dragon(Earth/Lv.11/4600 atk) via Spirit of the Dragon.

"Now for the furball. I can Special Summon this card and draw two cards while my Life Points are less than 2000."-Yuko

Special Summons Twilight Kuriboh(Light-Dark/Lv.1/300 atk) via effect and draws 2 cards.

"Next I'll Special Summon this next monster since I control no Planetary Monsters."-Yuko

Special Summons Planetary Alchemist(Earth/Lv.3/1200 atk) via effect.

"Twice per turn, Planetary Alchemist can select one monster on my side of the field and change the attribute of another monster I control."-Yuko

Activates Planetary Alchemist's effect.

"So first I'll select Twilight Kuriboh and change Tora to a Light Attribute!"-Yuko

(Tora:Earth/Light)

"Why would he change Tora's attribute?"-Victoria

"I guess we'll find out soon."-Cambell

"Now I'll use Planetary Alchemist's effect again!! Since Twilight Kuriboh is a Chaos Attribute, it can also count as a Dark Attribute, so I'll select it to change Planetary Alchemist to a Dark Attribute!"-Yuko