XXII. Tao Force (Part 1)

Kenji walked into his home after being out in the city for a long time. He was searching for someone very important to him.

Tammi heard her brother come in. "So did you find any clues?" She asked.

"No. Not one." Kenji then made his way to the roof to look up at the stars. Tammi followed.

"You'll find him. I know you will." Tammi reassured.

Kenji didn't pay much mind to his sister. He focused his crystal blue eyes on the moon and felt the wind blow. "The wind reminds me way too much of him."

"I know. Me too."

*****

Tammi walked around the halls with Yuko and Benta. They all walked past Kenji, who was sitting alone in deep thought.

"What's up with Kenji lately?" Yuko asked. "He's been keeping to himself more than he usaully does."

Tammi looked at her brother. "He's just going through a tough time. Family crisis."

*****

In class, Tammi thought to herself. She wanted to help Kenji on his search, but it probably wouldn't change a thing. Then she made up her mind. After school, she was going to look for the person who Kenji longed for. Tammi convinced Benta and Yuko to help her.

"So who are we looking for?" Benta asked.

Tammi didn't want to burst out exactly who they were looking for. "Someone very important to me and Kenji."

They wondered every corner of the city, but nothing. Each time they wanted to give up, Tammi felt the wind blow. She felt as if it was guiding her. "This way." Tammi felt the wind say.

"Follow me guys." Tammi then ran into an empty alley. She looked around, but there were no clues. It was hopeless.

"Never mind guys. False..." Tammi was then knocked out by a black coated figure. Yuko and Benta finally managed to find Tammi, but were shocked to see her being pulled over the shoulder of a black coated figure with a red mask and beside him was another black coat, but with a blue mask.

"Tammi!!!!" Yuko screamed trying to run to his friend. The red mask faced his palm to Yuko and blew the boy a few feet away. Yuko fell onto Benta.

"Nice to see you again, Yuko." The red mask removed his mask.

"Alec!!"

The blue mask also removed their mask. "Asia!!" Benta said while standing to his feet.

"Well this has been a nice reunion, but we have somewhere to be." Alec and Asia then jumped to a rooftop and ran away. Yuko and Benta followed.

*****

Kenji stood on the school's rooftop and felt the wind blow. A flashback appeared in his mind.

"Kenji!!! Help me!!!"

"I'm coming!!!"

Kenji couldn't stop thinking of that night. He came back to reality when the wind blew harder. There was a presense behind him. He turned.

"Well hello there." Shun was the presense. He was wearing his black coat and green mask.

"Who are you?"

"I'm sure you know of the Legion." Shun said.

"Yeah, but what do you want with me?"

"Your sister, Tammi if I recall," Shun started.

"What about sister?!?! What have you done?!?!"

Shun turned and opened a portal. "She's right through here."