XXXVII. Beginning of the End (Part 2)

Yuko's surroundings changed and he found flying over a city. He took a better look and noticed that a war was going on. "W-what is this?!"

Buildings were destroyed and people screamed for mercy. Yuko felt like he was in a nightmare. Nothing but horror filled his eyes. Diron appeared next to him. "This is what will happen to your world soon enough."

"Why are you showing me?!? Where are we?!?"

"This is from ten years ago. This is the War of Darkness." Diron pointed towards five giant beast that Yuko didn't notice before. There was a phoenix covered in flames that burned people with a storm a fire, a kraken that smashed building with its tentacles, a griffin was summoned tornadoes and ravaged them across the city, a stone golem that stepped on anyone that stood in its path, and a dragon fired a beam of light and darkness on the city below.

Yuko felt a dagger was stabbed through his heart. "W-what....are those things?"

"These are the Beast of Hell, the same monsters that will rise to destroy your world."

The five beast roared and Yuko trembled in fear. Nothing scared him as much as the Beast of Hell. They were terrifying monsters and he was just speechless.

"In a matter of time, the Day of Catalysm will be among us and the reformation will begin!!" Diron snapped his fingers and their surroundings changed back into the Legion's base.

"You.......you're a.....Why? Why do all of that?" Yuko managed to get out.

"I was only ten when the war began. I had no part in it. I only watched as my father began his conquest."

"Who's your father?!" Yuko cried.

"That shouldn't concern you. I am your opponent right now. Not him." Diron stood back into his dueling stance. "It is still your turn, Heart of Unity."

Yuko balled his fist. He couldn't contain his anger anymore. Things were now getting way too serious. For once, Yuko actually felt like he was in true danger, but he didn't plan on losing because of it.

"Diron......I will stop you...." He had one tear fall doen his face. "I'll stop you at all cost!!!!!"

[DUEL CONTINUED]

•Yuko(500): Sets 2 cards.

"I end my turn."-Yuko

(Tora:5500 atk/5000 atk)

"But just keep in mind that you're going to pay for the things you've done!!"-Yuko

"Oh Yuko. Humble, brave, and determined you are,"-Diron

•Diron(2500): Draws.

"But not even those traits will save this world. The beasts will return and Gates of Hell will open!!!!! By banishing one Light-Attribute and one Dark-Attribute Zeo Monster from my graveyard, your demise will become a beautiful reality!!!"-Diron

Banishes Dema and Heava to Special Summon Twilight Dragon, Legion of Chaos(Light-Dark/Lv.9/3000 atk).

*****

A silver dragon with purple wings and a long white tail rose from the ground. It let out a roar while releasing a beam of light and darkness into the air. Yuko froze as he recognized the dragon and fear set in.

*****

"T-that....that's the...dragon from the vision..."-Yuko

"Like I said before. Your world will fall. The beginning of the ebd starts now. Twilight Dragon, show the Heart of Unity the terror of Hell itself!!"-Diron