LIV. Brothers (Part 1)

Soran and Diron stared through each other's souls. The tension was too strong between the two. Soran has been waiting to finally face off against Diron. It's been almost five years since they last dueled.

Soran finally broke the silence. "So, you spared Yuko just so you could duel me? That warms my hearts."

Diron smirked. "As of lately, Yuko has been a second priority. You were the first. We still have unfinished buisness."

"Our last duel lasted in a draw. Now that we're older and therefore stronger, this match should declare a winner," Soran summoned his multi colored duel disk. "And that winner is going to be me. I might as well take the weight off of Yuko's shoulders and duel you in his place."

Diron summoned his sun and moon designed duel disk. "I want it that way. Why duel the new Heart of Unity when I can duel the original."

"Why duel Legion servants when I can duel their leader." Soran snickered.

"Touché Soran. Besides, I would rather duel my brother over anyone else." Diron responded as both of their duel disk were activated and drew their cards.

"Before we start, how about you take off that dumb mask." Soran demaned.

Diron grinned and slowly took off his gold and violet mask, revealing himself to look almost identical to Soran. The only noticeable difference was their hair. Soran had brown hair while Diron was a dirty blonde.

"That's better. It's like I'm looking through a mirror." Soran said.

"We may look alike, but our personalities are worlds apart."

"Maybe so. Now let's dance."

"Indeed."

The brothers placed their hands on their decks. "Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"How about you start Mr. Chaos."-Soran

"Even in the middle of war, you're still a child."-Diron

•Diron(4000): Draws. Sets-Oblivion's Gatekeeper(Dark/Lv.4/2000 def). Sets 3 cards.

"I end my turn."-Diron

"Playing defense huh? Alright then."-Soran

•Soran(4000): Draws. Activates Kingdom's Key.

"Kingdom's Key summons one monster with Blade in its name straight from my deck!!"-Soran

Special Summons Blade Golem(Earth/Lv.4/1900 atk) from his deck. Summons Blade Gardna(Earth/Lv.4/200 atk).

"Since this guy has some unfinished business from dueling your servants, I'll give him another chance to shine!!"-Soran

Melds Golem(Earth) and Gardna(Earth) to Zeo Summon Blade Master Arret(Earth/Lv.5/2000 atk).

"Do your worst."-Diron

"Okay. Arret can banish both Zeon Units to switch all monsters you control to attack mode!!"-Soran

Activates Arret's effect. (Arret:2 ZU/0 ZU) (Gatekeeper:0 atk)

"Arret attack! Stone Edge!!"-Soran

Attacks and destroys Gatekeeper with Arret.

"I have a trap."-Diron

Diron activates Shadow Gale.

"When an Oblivion Monster is destroyed, I take no Battle Damage and I can bring out a Dark-Attribute monster from my deck."-Diron

Special Summons Oblivion's Fiend(Dark/Lv.1/300 atk) from his deck.

"I expected something like that from you."-Soran