LVII. Itaru Crisis (Part 2)

Kenji's body developed a grey aura and Tammi stepped back in fear. With Shun's eyes glowing and Kenji's body engulfed in aura, things seemed like they were going to go down hill and two were going to completely tear each other apart.

*****

•Kenji(2750): Draws.

"I'll show you what true power is!!"-Kenji

Activates Monster Reborn and Special Summons Meteor Yuan Dragon(Water/Lv.8/3000 atk).

"Meteor Yuan Dragon can cut my Life Points in half to revive Thunder Yang Dragon and Inferno Yin Dragon!!!!"-Kenji

Activates Meteor Yuan's effect and Special Summons Thunder Yang Dragon(Light/Lv.8/0 atk) and Inferno Yin Dragon(Dark/Lv.8/0 atk). (Kenji:2750/1375)

"This duel's just starting!!!"-Kenji

*****

Kenji's eyes glowed and things went bad. The realm began to from an earthquake. Tammi seemed to be the only one who felt since Kenji and Shun didn't move an inch. The twins stared each other down and Tammi felt so much energy radiating off of them. Kenji's eyes glowed in a blue and was covered in a grey aura while Shun's eyes glowed in a green light and was covered in a red aura.

Kenji's Thunder Yang, Inferno Yin, and Meteor Yuan Dragons roared violently while Shun's Sky Griffin screeched back. The realm seemed to turn into chaos as the dragons faced a beast nature. Tammi wasn't sure if she was going to get out alive.

*****

"This is what true power can achieve!!! When a heart of ice and a soul of fire and lightning collide, they perform a miracle like no other!!!"-Kenji

Melds Yuan(Water), Yin(Dark), and Yang(Light) to Hyper Zeo Summon Ancient Tao Dragon(Earth/Lv.11/4600 atk).

{So it's finally here. His Hyper Zeo}-Shun

"Just one blast and you're finished. Ancient Tao Dragon!! Supreme Judgement!!"-Kenji

Attacks Sky Griffin with Ancient Tao.

"Your dragon can't stop this!!"-Shun

Shun activates Stormiboh's effect in his hand.

"I can discard Stormiboh to change my incoming damage into a Life Point increase!!!"-Shun

"Your griffin is still going to the grave!!"-Kenji

Destroys Sky Griffin with Ancient Tao. (Shun:300/2600)

"I just don't get you Shun. Why do you hate me so much?!?!?"-Kenji

"You know damn well why!!!!!! You stood there and watched the car tipped over. I was terrified. I was on the brink of dying. My whole life flashed before my eyes. I was so convinced that I was going to die. That is.....until he found me...."-Shun

*****

Shun closed his eyes as the car fell off the cliff. He couldn't believe that Kenji just watched him fall to his death. Shun felt like it was the ultimate betrayal.

The car collided into the ground. Shun accepted his death. His body was crushed in the wreckage. He felt his life fade away.

Shun thought he was dead until he felt his body being carried. His vision was blurry, but he felt his aching body heal. The man carrying him sent him down in the grass. Shun couldn't see the man's face.

"Y-you....saved me..." Shun managed to say. He noticed that the man had a black coat and a gold and violet mask on. "Who....are...you?"

"Diron."