XII. Showdown with Fire and Water

Yuko hasn't been himself since he lost to Kenji. He's always lost in thought. Yuko kept wondering where did he go wrong, but he keeps remembering that he used almost every card in his hand the best way he could. Kenji won by his skill and hard training. Yuko felt like he should've been training instead of playing around.

"I want to be the best, but I can't do that like this. I have to be stronger." He kept telling himself. Yuko was a train wreck. He couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

*****

At school, Benta noticed Yuko's new attitude and it angered him. Yuko has been acting like a depressed child for two days now. Benta hated seeing Yuko like this. Benta thought that it was stupid for Yuko to act like this. After school, he decided to take action.

Yuko was walking alone and Benta ran up to him. "Hey Yuko!!" He turned to see his friend. "Let's duel."

"Not now Benta."

"Ugh why not?!?"

"I'm just not in the mood."

Benta grew more angry at Yuko. He punched his best friend in the face. Yuko fell to the ground.

"What was that for?!?"

"I am sick and tired of your attitude lately Yuko!!!!! So what if you lost to Kenji!!! I lost to him and I didn't mope around!!!! You need to cut the act and duel me!!!!!!" Benta put on his duel gear and activated it. Yuko stared at Benta. He wasn't sure if he wanted to duel or not.

"Benta, I-"

"Is this a bad time?" Two coated figures appeared. It was Alec and Asia both with their red and blue mask on.

"Who are you guys?" Yuko stood to his feet. They removed their mask. Alec was a boy and Asia was a girl. They were obviously twins due to their similar looks.

"I'm Alec."

"And I'm Asia."

Benta noticed how beautiful Asia was, but his anger at Yuko kept him from thinking too much about it.

"What do you guys want?" Benta said furiously. "We're kind of in the middle of something."

"We're here to duel Yuko." Alec said activating his fiery designed duel disk.

"Well too bad. I was about to duel him."

"A Tag Duel then." Asia suggested as she activated her ocean patterned duel disk.

"Perfect idea sis." Alec snickered. "Me and Asia versus Yuko and this other kid."

"My name is Benta and I accept this Tag Duel." Benta looked over at Yuko and activated his gear. "You in, Yuko?"

"I.....I accept." He activated his gear. "I need to stop worrying about my loss and move on."

"That's the spirit!!" Alec and Asia threw off their black coats and revealed their normal attire.

"Duel!"

[DUEL START]

"Okay here's how it's gonna go. Each of us will have our own Life Points."-Alec

"Let's just get started."-Benta

"I'll start!"-Alec

•Alec(4000): Draws.

{Time to see how important this Yuko is}-Alec

Sets Flamvell Guard(Fire/Lv.1/2000 def). Sets 2 cards.

"I'm next!"-Yuko

•Yuko(4000): Draws.

{I'm not feeling like myself. Am I still broken from when I lost to Kenji}-Yuko