V. Space Tactics

After being at DHA for almost a week, Yuko has really become a role model to most students. In fact, the drama department was going to showcase a performance of Yuko's duel against Kenji and the school paper interviewed him asking for duel advice. Tammi and Benta were getting quite annoyed with Yuko's new personality. He's been ignoring them for two days now. Everytime they try to talk to Yuma, he would tell them that he didn't want them ruining his image. Tammi and Benta barely recognized Yuko anymore.

Tammi and Benta sat in the caféteria and watched Yuko sign autographs.

"He makes me so angry." Tammi said stabbing her pizza slice with a knife.

"I know right." Benta said drinking his lemonade.

"All he does is sign autographs and do interviews."

"Everyone's treating him like he's some hero just because he beat Kenji."

"Well I'm sick of it!" Tammi slammed her fist onto the table.

"Me too. I swear if I hear him say he's the Itaru Slayer again, I'm going to kill him."

"I'm the Itaru Slayer!" Yuko yelped from across the caféteria.

"Okay that's it." Benta balled his fist and began to move towards Yuko. Tammi sighed and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Stop Benta. Violence isn't going to solve this."

"But a duel might." Someone said from behind Tammi.

"Who are you?" Benta asked.

"Vince Andrews."

"Who?"

"I'm in your homeroom."

"Since when?"

"Since school started."

Benta stared at Vince for a few seconds.

"Never seen you before."

"Oh nevermind." Vince sighed. "I heard you guys were having a problem and I decided to help. I can duel Yuko for you and win so he'll cut the celebrity act."

"Wow really?" Tammi asked.

"Of course, but with a price."

"Like what?"

"Tammi. You must go on a date with me."

"What now!?!"

"Do you want Yuko to stop?"

Tammi hesitated, but quickly agreed. "Oh okay."

*****

Tammi and Benta began to make a plan on how they were going to lure Yuko into dueling Vince. They already knew that Yuko wasn't the brightest guy at times and that he wasn't going to turn down a duel. They decided to give Yuko a fake invite to an awards show. Benta put it in an envelope and placed it on Yuko's desk and quickly ran back to his class.

Yuko walked into class still signing autographs.

"Okay my lovely fans, I have to go, but I'll keep signing after class." He walked to his desk and found the envelope. He assumed it was fanmail until he began to read.

"An awards show! Guess they couldn't deny that they wanted to meet me."

He read the location.

"Central Park?" Yuko scratched his head. "Must be an outside event."

*****

Yuko arrived at Central Park and noticed Tammi and Benta.

"Hey were you guys invited too?"