XXI. Relic Master

Yuko thought about his new card. He was now able to unlock a new strength while bringing one of the five cards Deltrus gave him to life. He looked at Kaiota and felt so much power coming from the Fusion card. The violet colored card then began to glow.

"Hey there bro." The card said.

Yuko jumped and dropped the card. "You talk!!!!"

"Of course. Who else was talking to you in that duel."

Yuko picked the card back up. "So you're a card spirit?"

"Not really. I'm a human spirit that lives in a card."

Yuko scratched his head. "So do you have a name?" The card glowed and the spirit became visible. It was a boy in a red jacket, blue jeans, and had brown hair. Yuko jumped a bit more.

"In my day, they called me Jaden Yuki."

*****

Ito wondered through the halls of the Legion's base. He couldn't get his mind off of Yuko. That win against Elemantio and the power Yuko had to Fusion Summon kept Ito in deep thought. Yuko may have been the Heart of Unity, but it still didn't explain the ability to Fusion Summon.

"Yuko and Kaiota." Ito said to himself. "Where could he have gotten all of that power from?"

"Something on your mind?" Diron approached Ito. He knew of Ito's curiosity when it came to dueling, so he figured it would be the right time for Ito to finally have a chance to obtain his answers. "If you wish to investigate, you have my blessing."

Ito turned to his master. "Are you sure, my lord?"

"Yes." Diron opened a portal for his minion. "Now go. Find the answers you desire." Ito nodded and made his way to Domino Heart City.

Ito found himself in an alley. He took off his black coat and brown mask and wore his normal attire. He then heard the sound of music. The beautiful sounds came from a flute, an instrument Ito knew way too well.

*****

Yuko walked through the city with the spirit of Jaden Yuki floating next to him. "So why are you hiding in some card?"

"To help you of course." Jaden stood in front of Yuko. "You see, after I uh.....died, me and some friends were chosen to help someone known as the Heart of Unity. So then we were placed to live our 'afterlife' in five cards. I was placed in the Fusion card."

"Wait so there's more ghosts like you living in cards?" Yuko pulled the other four cards Deltrus gave him. They were all still blank.

"Yeah, but I'm not quite sure where they are right now." Yuko looked into Jaden's eyes. Something in them made Yuko look into a memory.

*****

Jaden stood in a corner of an arena. There were four other duelist whose faces were covered in shadow. It seemed to be a Battle Royale.

"I summon Elemental Hero Neos!" Jaden cried as a grey colored warrior appeared onto the field. "Now we can really get our game on."

*****

The memory ended. Yuko and Jaden looked at each other for a quick second. Jaden also saw the memory. Then they heard the sound of music. Yuko ran towards it. The music was being played in Central Park by two people playing flutes.

"Wow they sound amazing." Yuko said watching the musicians play. One of the players looked at Yuko. It was Ito.

After finishing the song, Yuko walked to Ito. "That was great!"