XV. Burning Deployment

The ROTC club was practicing in the gym. Their club president, Cambell, wanted their routine to be perfect for the Junior ROTC Championship Finals. He put everyone in intense training. Winning that trophy meant everything to Cambell.

"Can we please take a break now?" One of the members asked. Cambell walked over to her and got close to her face.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BREAK!!!!!" He shouted in her face. His spit landed on her face. "Breaks show weakness and weakness will cost us the finals."

"But.."

"No buts! Now give me fifty more pistol tosses!!!"

The members did as they were told. Cambell walked around them making sure they were doing the tosses right. Everyone was halfway to fifty, then Yuko came running into the gym. He tripped over some cords which resulted in him knocking down all of the ROTC's equipment. Things like flags and riffles were knocked down. Everyone laughed. Everyone, but Cambell.

"Sorry sorry." Yuko picked up the things he knocked down. "I'm was in a hurry to get to gym early today." Everyone laughed more. Cambell stared at Yuko furiously. This was the fifth time he ruined the ROTC's practice.

The bell rung and everyone left the gym. Cambell walked into the empty locker room.

"That Yuko." He punched a locker. "Always ruining our practices. I swear I'm going to..."

"Beat him in a duel?" Someone said cutting Cambell off. Alec appeared.

"Who are you?"

"That's not important right now." Alec pulled out the blank card Diron gave him. "I just wanted to help you out." The card glowed and Cambell's eyes turned lifeless.

*****

At lunch, Yuko and his friends looked for a table to sit at. Every table was full.

"Great." Benta said. "I knew we should've came faster."

"Come on there has to be some room." Yuko began to walk but someone pushed him down. "Hey what was that for?!?!?!"

Yuko looked up at the guy who pushed him. It was Cambell. "Duel me."

Yuko jumped up and pulled out his duel gear. "You're on!"

Benta and Tammi exchanged looks. "Well that escalated quickly."

*****

Yuko, his friends, and Cambell snuck into the duel arena. The duelist stood on their sides of the field and activated their duel gear. Yuko looked at Cambell closely and noticed that his eyes were just like Mimi's when they dueled at the mall.

"He must've been brainwashed by The Legion." Yuko drew his cards.

*****

Alec appeared in the shadows and watched Yuko begin his duel against Cambell.

"Make me proud, Cambell."

*****

"Duel!"

[DUEL START]

"I'll kick this off!"-Yuko

•Yuko(4000): Draws. Activates Double Summon.

"This card let's me summon twice this turn."-Yuko

Summons Wildfire Wolfang(Fire/Lv.2/500 atk) and Wildfire Beetle(Fire/Lv.3/500 atk).

"Alright two fire attributes."-Benta

"Let's heat things up a bit!"-Yuko

Melds Wolfang(Fire) and Beetle(Fire) to Zeo Summon Newgrounds Terradin(Fire/Lv.7/2400 atk). Sets 1 card.