XLVII. Waves of Love (Part 1)

Asia watched as people noticed who she was. Everyone evacuated the beach in fear. Asia sighed. "I really don't want to do this, but I have to. I have to keep me and Alec safe."

"Why is that?" A voiced called from behind Asia. She turned to see the realm's god, Cieno.

Asia jumped to her feet and summoned her duel disk. "You must be the god of this realm."

Cieno sat in the sand. "Take a seat young lady."

Asia hesitated, but then followed along. She wasn't sure what the god was thinking.

Cieno shook Asia's hand. "Cieno."

"Asia."

"Now tell why you're in the Legion my dear." Cieno said in a calm voice.

Asia noticed that he didn't want to fight her right that moment. "To protect my brother. He's so.."

"Blind." Cieno took the words right out of Asia's mouth. "Why is that?"

Asia almost replied, but kept it to herself. "Why are you asking me all of this?"

"To get to know you. I'm sure that not all Legion members are bad."

Asia stared at the god. "You don't wish to fight me do you?"

"I don't. My realm is a peaceful one. I do not believe in wars."

Asia began to relate to the god. "I know how that feels."

"Do you love your brother?"

Asia was shocked that he would even ask that. "Yes of course. That's not even for debate. I love him more than anything. He's all I have left and I'm all he has."

"So you're doing this out of love?"

Asia thought about it and stood up. "Yeah. I guess so." She re-summoned her duel disk. "Which means that I can't let my brother place himself in harm's way, even if that means going against my beliefs. I'm sorry Cieno, but this is my duty."

Cieno signed. "Very well then. I'll just have to go against my beliefs as well." He summoned a water-made duel disk. "This is now war."

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"You may be my enemy, but I'm still a gentleman. Ladies first."-Cieno

"Thank you."-Asia

•Asia(4000): Draws. Summons Atlantean Pikeman(Water/Lv.2/1400 atk). Sets 2 cards.

"I end my turn."-Asia

•Cieno(4000): Draws.

"Since my world is on the line, I won't be holding back."-Cieno

Activates Future Fusion.

"This Spell card sets the stage for a Fusion Summon! It sends the needed materials in my deck to my grave for any Fusion monster in my Extra Deck. Then in two turns, my Fusion monster will be summoned."-Cieno

Sends Torpedo Fish, Cannonball Spear Shellfish, and Maiden of the Aqua to the graveyard from his deck.

{A Fusion Summon?!? This guy isn't holding back if he's planning to use forbidden cards}-Asia

"Now for my Field Spell."-Cieno

Activates A Legendary Ocean.

*****

Asia and Cieno's surrounding transformed. They were under water and stood in front of a palace. Asia felt like she was in Atlantis.

*****