XIX. New Threat (Part 1)

Benta rushed himself to get to school. Yuko and Tammi were already there. He wanted to make sure he wasn't late since he was absent for two days already.

He cut through an alley and ran into a bunch of guys dueling. It was a three against one match and, suprisingly, the guy dueling solo was winning. He finished all three guys in one move. The trio fell to the ground injured. Benta took a few steps away to try and avoid being next. He finally recovered from his stair accident and he wasn't planning on getting hurt again.

Benta was almost home free, but the the guy who won the duel caught Benta's presence.

"Hey!! Yuko's friend!" He called out. Benta froze. He wondered how could that guy know that he was Yuko's friend. The guy walked up to Benta and activated his duel gear. "Duel me."

Benta figured that he had no choice but to duel if he wanted to get away. He activated his gear and they both drew their cards. "Duel!"

[DUEL START]

•Benta(4000): Draws.

"While I control no monsters, I can Special Summon this guy."-Benta

Special Summons Autocon Spy:Mira(Earth/Lv.4/1700 atk) via effect. Summons Autocon Shaman:Cycla(Earth/Lv.3/0 atk).

"Next I'll meld my two machines into one!"-Benta

Melds Mira(Earth) and Cycla(Earth) to Zeo Summon Optima(Earth/Lv.6/2300 atk).

Sets 1 card.

{There's no way he's going to get through Optima and my trap, Final Spark. It'll double Optima's power if he's attacked by a Zeo Monster}-Benta

•Man(4000): Draws.

"Just like your Mira, this card can be Special Summoned when I control no monsters."-Man

Special Summons Gaiamek Tank(Earth/Lv.4/1600 atk) via effect.

"Next I'll discard a spell to Special Summon this card."-Man

Discards 1 Spell Card to Special Summon Skymek Jet(Wind/Lv.4/1200 atk). Summons Shadowmek Drone(Dark/Lv.4/1800 atk).

{Three monsters in one turn, but they have different attributes}-Benta

"Now I'll meld my three monsters!"-Man

"What?!?!"-Benta

Melds Gaiamek(Earth), Skymek(Wind), and Shadowmek(Dark) to Zeo Summon Elemek Emperor(Light/Lv.8/2500 atk).

*****

A giant metallic presense hidden in the shadow's aimed its cannon towards Benta.

*****

"This machine king can be Zeo Summoned with three machine monsters with different attributes."-Man

"I've never heard of a card like that!{Humph at least I have Final Spark set}"-Benta

"I activate my monster's effect by banishing the Shadowmek Drone I used as a Zeon Unit. I can equip your monster to mine and increase Elemek's power!!!"-Man

Elemek's effect activates. (Elemek:3 ZU/2 ZU) Equips Optima to it. (Elemek:2500 atk/4800 atk)

"N-n-no!!!!!! Optima!!!!!!"-Benta

"Strike him down. Photon Flash!!"-Man

Attacks directly with Elemek. (Benta:4000/0) Man wins.

[DUEL END]

*****

Yuko and Tammi began to walk home. They were worried about Benta. They haven't seen him all day. It wasn't like Benta to miss school, especially since he just got out of the hospital.