LVI. Itaru Crisis (Part 1)

Kenji and Tammi opened their eyes after being blinded by a light only to see a world being rampaged by tornadoes. Tammi felt relieved once she realized that they were far away from any of the storms. Kenji fixed his eyes on the palace in front of them.

Kenji climbed the staircase. He was determined to return his family back to the way it was. Shun and him use to be closer than ever, but now Kenji hardly knew his own twin anymore and he didn't know why. Kenji spent a lot of time worrying about his brother.

Tammi noticed that Kenji was already at the top of the staircase. He ran after him. "Kenji why'd you leave me behind!!"

Once she made it to the top, she saw Kenji and Shun facing each other. She felt so much tension between them despite the fact that they weren't talking.

Kenji's crystal blue eyes stared down Shun's crystal green eyes. The brothers saw much pain in each other's eyes. Memories ran through their minds. They both had their own stories on how the car crash happened.

Tammi couldn't bare to see her brothers like this. They were family not enemies.

Shun finally broke the silence. "The time has finally come."

Kenji nodded.

"You have no idea how I felt that night. Now right here and right now, I can show you. I'll show you the pain and betrayal I felt." Shun summoned and activated his duel disk.

Kenji followed and activated his gear.

Tammi watched as they both drew their cards. She didn't want them to fight. "You guys don't have to do this!! We can go home and be a family again!! It doesn't have to be this way!!"

"Tammi stay out of this!!!" Kenji screamed. His tone was so furious. Tammi had never seen that side to him. "Shut up and watch."

Tammi was speechless. Kenji really wanted to duel Shun and Tammi was only being a distraction.

"Listen to your brother Tammi." Shun said. "There's no way in hell that this duel isn't going to happen." Shun met Kenji's eyes again and smirked. "Shall we?"

Kenji positioned himself. "We shall."

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"Which should make the first move Kenji? Youngest or oldest?"-Shun

"Youngest."-Kenji

"Then that's me."-Shun

•Shun(4000): Draws.

"I can Special Summon this card when I control no monsters!"-Shun

Special Summons Typhoon Wyvern(Wind/Lv.4/1500 atk) via effect. Summons Lancer Windwurm(Wind/Lv.4/1800 atk).

"Two Wind-Attribute Dragons. Get ready Kenji!"-Shun

Melds Lancer(Wind) and Wyvern(Wind) to Zeo Summon Stratogale Wyvern(Wind/Lv.6/2500 atk).

"I'll end my turn with these."-Shun

Sets 2 cards.

"Don't hold back on me now brother."-Shun

"I don't plan on it."-Kenji

•Kenji(4000): Draws.

{Come on Kenji. Save Shun}-Tammi

Activates Dragon Shrine.

"This spell sends a dragon from my deck to my grave."-Kenji

Sends Alexandrite Dragon to his graveyard.