LXII. Song of Babylon (Part 1)

Yuko wiped his tears when he faced the brown mask. He didn't want anyone to see him cry, especially his enemies and the fact that he didn't know who the brown mask really was, put Yuko on guard.

"What do you want?" Yuko then remembered that Soran was suppose to duel the brown mask. He began to think that Soran failed. "Soran. What did you do to him?!?" Yuko balled his fist and charged at the brown mask.

The brown mask opened a portal and Yuko, unintentionally, ran into it. He found himself in another palace. "Great. Where am I now?"

Music began to play. The erie sound of a well-played flute filled Yuko's ears. It was a depressing song to listen to. It caused Yuko to remember the day he found out about his grandfather's death.

The brown mask appeared in front of Yuko and stopped playing his flute. Yuko grew angry and punched the Legion member with all the strength he had. "Now answer me!! What did you do to Soran?!?"

The brown mask felt his mask fall off as he fell to the ground. He quickly stood to his feet with his back turned away from Yuko. "I never dueled Soran. He never came here."

"What?!? You're lying!" Yuko balled his fist again.

The coated teen boy turned to look at Yuko directly. Yuko gaped as he recognized who the final Legion member was. "Ito?"

Ito walked a few feet away. "So you do remember me. Good."

Yuko couldn't believe the information he was digesting at that moment. He realized that he lost to Ito during their first official meeting. "So...that duel.."

Ito summoned his duel disk. "Consider this duel as a rematch." He didn't want to hurt Yuko, but he had to if he wanted to keep his promise.

Yuko stared at Ito. He thought he actually made a friend in Ito. The duel they had was nothing but fun and games. Yuko began to think that it was all a set up. He remembered Soran telling him to keep an eye open and that the Legion could be closer than he thought. Now Yuko understood what Soran was warning him.

Jaden and the others appeared by Yuko's side. Jaden was shocked to find out Ito's true identity. "Well this is a plot twist."

Ito noticed that spirits and smiled. "So I'm guessing that you four were the ones that helped Yuko Fusion Summon." He realized that he wasn't able to see Jaden the last time he saw Yuko. "This duel is going to be a good one." Ito activated his duel disk.

Yuko stared down at his deck. He was worried that Ito was going to win again. Yugi notices. "Yuko don't doubt your cards. I'm sure that you'll win this time around."

"Your right Yugi." Yuko activated his duel gear and drew his cards. "Let's go Ito!!"

Ito also drew his cards. "Time to fullfil my promise!"

"Duel!!"

[DUEL START]

"Since you lost last time, I'll let you go first."-Ito

"That's fine with me."-Yuko

•Yuko(4000): Draws. Summons Planetary Magician(Earth/Lv.4/1500 atk).

"Since I control a Planetary Monster, I can Special Summon this guy from my hand!"-Yuko

Special Summons Planetary Apprentice(Earth/Lv.2/200 atk) via effect.

{Two Earth attributes. It's coming}-Ito

"Time to bring out the Guardian of Life!!"-Yuko

Melds Magician(Earth) and Apprentice(Earth) to Zeo Summon Tora(Earth/Lv.6/2500 atk).