XLI. Seismic Power

Geno rode his way through the army of coal creature. His Metalcoat Dragon followed his motorbike while attacking the Legion army.

"Finish this Metalcoat!!" Geno cried as his dragon dissolved almost a dozen of monsters with a swing of its tail.

Kenji stood in the middle of about thirty coal creatures. He had a smirk on his face. "This will be easy." He summoned Thunder Yang Dragon, Inferno Yang Dragon, and Meteor Yuan Dragon. Each dragon guarded Kenji. "Destroy them."

Thunder Yang Dragon engulfed its body with electricity and charged into the army, Inferno Yin Dragon unleashed a flamethrower, and Meteor Yuan Dragon let out a fierce blizzard. The monsters surrounding Kenji dissolved.

"Nice one Kenji." Geno said pulling up next to Kenji. "You're tough."

"No time to talk. Look." Kenji pointed towards another set of monsters of about fifty standing before them. "I'll take care of this."

Kenji's three dragons changed into a liquid state and combined into one as Kenji called upon Ancient Tao Dragon, his Hyper Zeo. "Supreme Judgement!!" The three headed dragon fired a stream of blinding light towards the opposing creatures and destroying them all in one. "Too easy."

Geno was at a lost for words. "Woah."

"Powerful." The General of the South appeared before Kenji and Geno. "To take out my whole army in one blast is mind blowing."

"I'm guessing that you're the final boss." Kenji stated as he activated his duel gear. Geno followed.

"Indeed I am. Name's Juliano." The general summoned his black duel disk. "Prepare to meet your maker!"

"Duel!"

[DUEL START]

"I'll start!"-Geno

•Geno(Kenji/Geno:4000): Draws. Activates Metal Process.

"Since there aren't any monsters on either side of the field, I can bring out a 'Metalcloaked' monster from my deck!!"-Geno

Special Summons Metalcloaked Repairman(Earth/Lv.4/1600 atk).

"And with this Normal Summon I'm about to do, I can meld my monsters!!"-Geno

Summons Metalcloaked Battle Gear(Earth/Lv.3/1300 atk). Melds Repairman(Earth) and Battle Gear(Earth) to Zeo Summon Metalcoat Dragon(Earth/Lv.6/2500 atk).

"Then I'll end my turn with these."-Geno

Sets 2 cards.

"My move."-Juliano

•Juliano(4000): Draws. Activates Seven Landformations.

"This spell allows to look at the top seven cards of my deck and Special Summon any level four of lower Earth-Attribute monster I see!!"-Juliano

"That's some card."-Geno

Checks deck and Special Summons 2 Terror Golems(Earth/Lv.4/2000 atk), Multi-Faced Sphinx(Earth/Lv.4/1700 atk), and Stone Serpent(Earth/Lv.3/1200 atk) from the revealed cards.

"Four monsters. Lucky you."-Kenji

"Yes, I have four monsters, but I have five Zeo Materials!!"-Juliano

Melds the two Terror Golems(Earth), Multi-Faced Sphinx(Earth/Counts as two Zeo Materials), and Stone Serpent(Earth) to Zeo Summon Tectonic Eruptor(Earth/Lv.10/3500 atk).

*****

A giant cyclops with wooden legs, vines for arms, and volcano as a head rose from the ground.