XXX. Clone of Darkness (Part 1)

Depuis le début

"Asia....you want to.....call it quits?" Alec panted. He controlled Fire Ring Harlequin(2000 def) and Fire Ring Joker(2100 atk), which was equipped with Blaze Force.

Asia controlled Poseidon King Lancer(2100 atk) and Tidal Force Shark(1900 atk). She was panting too.
"No....you?"

"No way."

"Then let's keep going."

[DUEL]

•Alec(100): Activates Vulcan's Blaze.

"This trap tributes both of my monsters and inflicts 1500 damage to your Life Points!"-Alec

"I activate this!!"-Asia

Asia activates Neptune's Wave.

"I tribute both my monsters to inflict 1500 damage!!"-Asia

(Alec:100/0) (Asia:100/0)

[DUEL END]

They both fell to the ground. "Call it quits now?" Alec asked.

"Yeah." Asia closed her eyes and enjoyed the grass she was laying in.
"Maybe now we can beat Yuko," Asia hestitated a bit. "And Benta in another Tag Duel."

"Sounds good sis. I want to see them suffer again."

Asia flinched at the word 'suffer'. For some reason, she didn't want Benta to suffer.

*****

Shun stood on one rock in the middle of a stream. He faced a raging waterfall. His duel gear was activated. He placed his hand on his deck.

"Draw!!" He drew his Ventus Storm Dragon. "Come out Ventus Storm Dragon!!!!"

His green dragon appeared in front of the waterfall. "Hurricane Flare!!!"

The waterfall was hit with the dragon's stream of wind. Water sprinkled on Shun's face. He put Ventus Storm Dragon back on top of his deck. "A few more times. I have to win against Kenji."

He drew his card. "Ventus Storm Dragon!!!"

*****

Yuko kept examining the blank cards. He couldn't seem to get anymore memories from any of them. "Oh forget it." Yuko put the cards back in his deck. "We're getting nowhere."

"I'm not quite sure about that Yuko." Yusei appeared next to Yuko. "Think about it. Why would Deltrus give you these cards?"

Jaden appeared. "And if you think even deeper, you'd know that if me and Yusei appeared while you were in a tough situation, then maybe the others will come under the same circumstances."

Yusei and Yuko looked at Jaden with confused looks. "Wow Jaden, you're actually on to something."

The doorbell rung. It was Benta and Tammi. "Hey guys!" Yuko said opening the door.

"Hey Yuko, you ready?"

"Yeah let's go!"

*****

The three arrived at the nearest duel field. Yuko walked over to one end.
"Okay you two, this is going to be rough training! I want you two to duel me at the same time."

Benta shot a confused look. "You sure?"

Yuko activated his gear. "Of course! It'll be a challenge for me and a fun little rematch for you guys."

Tammi was all in for it. She's been waiting for a rematch with Yuko. "Sounds good. You in Benta?"

Benta nodded and activated his gear.