INTRODUCTION

WARNING: It needs major editing!

_______________________________________

Preview:

I gasped in surprise as the door slammed shut.

"What the hell!" I screamed as I beat my fists into Mr. Agrawal's rock like chest, I caught the vague outline of a smirk on his face before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I frantically failed around trying to land a kick on his body, to no avail. Suddenly, he held me over the bed and let me go. I bounced onto the bed and felt it shift with Mr. Agrawal's weight a second later. He was on top of me within the blink of an eye.

My eyes traveled down his white shirt and stopped at his unbuttoned first two buttons, my breath caught in my throat and my heartbeat speeds up.

Mr. Agrawal smirked as if in response, and began to slowly unbutton his shirt. My hands flew to my mouth.

My stomach knotted in apprehension as he kept on unbuttoning the shirt and I felt a tremor of fear run down my spine, and I closed my eyes shut and clenched my hands to stop my body from shivering.

I felt his body press down on mine, and his hand ran a line down my neck all the way through my right arm and to my hand, which he unclenched.

Realization dawned on me as I felt him get off of me, he did all of this just to get the key of his godforsaken room.

"Easy," He said smirking.

Anger gripped me as I am rated myself for being so dumb and letting him have his way with me.

_______

When everything was wrong, my life was shattered.

Here you go my fairy tale a.k.a love story starts. With mystery, tragic and many questions still unanswered....it's my story with a bit of everything.

Obviously, there would be a boy like in every love story and so was in mine, but he was a rude arrogant jerk who used to show his arrogance in a gentle way.

I was simple but not a nerd. I was neither rich nor poor. I was always happy from outside even when I was shattered in million pieces inside. What can I say, I was a born actor, (Note the sarcasm) bubbly, talkative and interesting but in actuality, I was very quiet, and a girl who loved her own personal space.

Then there he comes like a storm, changes every possible thing...in a bad way, good way? Find out?

______________________________

Reviews:-

"drazy-mystery005 ,It Was AWESOME STORY,I HAD EVER GONE Through!!!

Freakly ||& Seriously Speaking,I Started reading this at 9 PM Yesterday nigh ,And U Guess What O.o I Was all stuck in this story,was goes on reading till morning,skipped my slumbers too *_* Just to read ur amazing writings!!! HATSOFF To U,And I Must say,Ur Grammer,way of writing,emotions,feelings....all are JUST PERFECT!! And U will be good to listen dat, U r going Superb GAL,LOVE!!" @PiYuParshHolic

I loveeeeee your book❤❤❤ Are you thinking of being a writer or Are you secretly a writer with some anonymous name? XD ❤ @cutieepiee_07

"wow u really know how to surprise a reader. i love it. u should seriously think about publishing it.

i'm from sri lanka.(howdy neighbor!) ;)" @Arabellaloveterry14

"Oh god this story is height of being irresistible, inevitable, intriguing n incredulously awesome....

Had to read it in a go,otherwise sleep would had been far away from my eyes..." aakashi_s

"Great story came to an end..... Best wishes for future writer.... Don't stop... Keep sharing your creative writings... (: hat tip to your talent...." @taharao

"Dude I think u should publish this book ( I mean in real )" @thisisanushka13

"Please I'll die of suspense oh god!!! It's soo amazing please update fast!" - @RoseEdwards1816

"I think I'm in love with you. Seriously where did you learn to write like that?" - @Arabellaloveterry14

"I'm happy to announce that I'm addicted to your writings"

"God you have made me feel emotions with this book"

"GOD. ..... GOD. ...... GOD

........ I PASSED AWAY"

"I love you Drazy........ And your writing A LOT! and when i say a lot means a lot! Cuz when this chapter ended i just wanted to........... Idk.... But whenevr i finish a chapter and then thos shitty shit says 'ur at the end of the story'. I always get the feeling to chuck my phone cuz that pisses me off cuz im drugged when i read this and i dont wanna stop and just read&read and put a stone on my heart (a heavy one mind you) and console myself ," few days u hv waited yeats for some books but stil.... I am hell not exaggerating...... Its just that i love your book a lot and its something which.makes me check ur story everday for an update cuz ITS THE ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING STUFF I HAVE READ!!! PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.

~°~°

I LOVE U AND YOUR WRITING" @Sujatacullen2

Hey guys so this is my first story and I want you guys to give a try to my small attempt. And plz dont try to steal my work.

Let me know about your opinion and suggestions??

Comment!! Vote!! =)

- D.love