91

*Spencer's POV*

We arrived in Minnesota, Safia; Hanna; Cece and I taking on the airport was a sight.

Imagine everyone drunk and high trying to find black car keys in a pitch black room, that was us in making our way through the airport.

"This airport is huge, where is baggage claim?" 

"You're worried about baggage claim? I gotta pee Spencer!" Hanna whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch; y'all are blind; the baggage claim is over there and the bathroom is behind us" Cece rolled her eyes at us and I scoffed; marching off towards baggage claim. 

We couldn't get out of the airport quick enough!

We arrived at Lake Millie Lacs Minnesota at a rented out Cabin which only made me think about Demi and I's get away; but I shrugged it off, trying to forget about my beautiful ex  fiancé.

"We're here!" Cece grinned; throwing the door open to the gorgeous but small cabin.

"Uh... Cece; you sure we aint gonna get killed in here?" I showed disgust; looking around.

"Yes I am" She rolled her eyes and I did as well.

"You get to kill all the bugs" I grumbled, seeing all sorts of creepy crawlies.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever! Okay lets unpack and then we need to go grocery shopping because this cabin is empty" Cece plopped her bag down, on a spider might I add.

Ew

I looked around the small cabin; not wanting to set my bag down on anything.

I'm no diva and don't mind getting my hands dirty; but this place was gross.

Like; 100 years old and the last person to step foot into this place was 110 years ago.

I wondered around the "quaint" cabin, finding there was only two bedrooms and four of us.

"Hey uh; Cec?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we all sleeping?"