13

*Spencer's POV*

It had been a few weeks and I really focused on school and my job at the family restaurant and cafè, I found myself watching Demi's concert videos from the day before at night before bed.

Sofia and I kinda lost contact for a while which was expected. She is still part of her family, just she is here for schooling. She found out that I was gay when I had to move from my family and when she's around her family, she's not allowed to talk to me. She talks to me every once in a while but at times she is afraid of getting caught and being shunned by her own family.

I haven't spoke to them since I was 17, which was 6 years ago.

I've seen some photos of my siblings from Sofia, but I haven't seen the face to face since I told my mother I was gay.

I had been asked to do a 'draw my life' or a 'this is me' video, but to do that, I'd need to tell my viewers I'm gay and I don't know how that'd go down.

Would it be the same with my family? Would I get so much hate that i'd have to leave ?

I wish a person who was straight, knew what it was like to be gay and not be accepted for who you are.

I never understood why it was a bad thing.

If you think about it, we're all siblings. So why is dating the same gender a problem? Technically you're all marrying your brother or sister.

Isn't that more gross then being gay?

Why are we called gross by being gay?

In the early days siblings slept with each other to produce you.

Why is dating someone with the same parts as you, wrong? When in the olden days siblings fucked each other to produce more humans.

It seems really fucked up.

I sat on my couch, thinking about how messed up it was that I ended up wanting to share my opinion, little did I know everyone else had a oppion as well . . .

@MissLowe: We live in a world were it's okay to fuck a sibling but disgusting to hold the same genders hand.

@MissLowe: I don't understand. 

I sat in bed just thinking about it, pulling myself down into a rabbit hole.

When I woke up the next morning I saw a dm from Demi and I felt a instant smile meet my face. 

[Hey, I saw your tweet.]

[Oh . . . ]

[Fuck a sibling?]

[That's how we all came along. Family members had sex with each other to produce more of us]

[True, but so many families had complications and didn't stay together, that yes technically we are all related, but we aren't all siblings we see at daily or family we see together on the Holidays]

[I guess, I just hate how people find being gay disgusting :/ ]

[Agreed]

[Should I remove the tweet :( ]

[Up to you. Just know everyone has a opinion on what you tweeted]

I read her message and closed out of my dm's.

I laid in bed all day, not needing to go anywhere today and I felt sad the whole day.

Maybe it's because I feel like no one understands me?

Maybe it's because I feel like, life is unfair.

My family left me just because of who I fall in love with.

I wish someone knew what I went through.

I hate saying " I wish" because I don't wish shit, I want shit and I can't have what I want. 

I made a decision. 

I pulled out my laptop, and pulled up my email, typing a lengthy message to someone who can maybe change my life, forever. 

This forever could be the one time, change worked out for me.

* * * *

Written on: 11 / 8 / 17

Published on: 11 / 9 / 17

Word Count: 650