62

I've just noticed the timeline in this story is weird . . . . sorry bout that! Demi is turning 25, Spencer is turning 23, Colby is turning 5, yet they've known each other 3 years? it's a weird time frame so let's clear this up!

Demi and Spencer have been "dating" a few months, known each other for almost 2 years and Colby had just turned 4 when they met, so it has almost ben 3 years, just it didn't make sense with how i wrote it, so sorry!!

*Demi's POV*

I felt very annoyed that I couldn't go see Spencer, but Phil called me in to finalize everything before it hit stores and to help him start planning the tour.

I brought Colby to preschool which he was excided about since his daddy was picking him up afterschool since he landed home last night and he was all excided to see his daddy . . . and Sophie 

He was really excided about getting his legos back since he was going to his dads house for the weekend.

I tried to call Spencer but I was sent to voicemail which is frustrating. 

I got into Phil's office with our team and sat down in the room on the couch.

Everything was all ready to hit stores and I was so excided! I was really proud of this album - like I am with all my albums; but I think I took more of an approach on it, little more time on it and I was really happy. 

I listened to them through all the time, shared them with my friends and crew to get input; which they all loved them!

One the album was set and stone, I spent hours in the office, setting up how I wanted the tour.

Stage props, stage set ups, set list, dancers, crew, makeup, costumes and whew, It's been a day.

I got the set list figured out, the stage drawn out and all I was waiting for was the dancers to say they'll come.

I was using a lot of people from previous tours; which is nice and convenient for me and my team since they already knew the ropes of it, and we didn't have to train anyone new. 

We hired our chirographer girl and guy again from the unbroken days tour who also helped with the neon lights tour!

The dancers responded a few hours later, saying they were down at doing it, which was really exciting; everything was coming together and I couldn't be happier! 

We all were gonna meet up in 2 weeks to start learning our dances and stuff and I was starting to get anxious. 

I got home around 8pm and ended up taking Batman for a walk which he loved and we ran the last little bit home. 

They were pretty tired since it was about 9pm.

I texted Joe and asked if Colby was in bed or not, and he wasn't yet so I facetimed him to talk to him, ask how his day was and to say goodnight.

It felt weird seeing my boys together . . . and the chick in the background with them . . . 

I went to the Gym after talking with Colby before he went to bed and it felt good to start working out again.

I got home and my personal chef made me some food before heading home which I thanked him for and I ate it while watching some sort of TV Show that was on.

I cleaned up the kitchen and took a nice bath and did a facial and it felt amazing. 

I got in bed that night with my puppies and laid there, my mind taken over by the thoughts of my upcoming tour

I cuddled Batman under the covers, his fur tickling my noise making me giggle and whip all the fur off my face. 

I was snapchating Matthew, each snapchat  being a different weird ugly face as we held our conversation.

Matthew and I were talking about what to do for Colby's birthday that was in 2 days, we were both Happy Joe was able to come home early and I knew I needed to talk to him to see if he had any ideas. 

I told him goodnight, and I fell asleep. 

That next morning, I got in the car the early Saturday and drove to Spencer's aparment complex and just hoped that she was home. 

I listened to music during the hour drive, thinking about what I am going to say to the love of my life and to be honest, it was quite difficult to the point I was arguing with myself out loud in the car and started laughing with how ridiculous I sounded. 

I arrived and came across their doorman . . . ? I hope that's what this man is anyway even though I have never seen him before, than again I come through a back entrance normally.

I reached her floor and I knocked and heard Olivia going nuts in there and I groaned.

I decided to knock on her neighbors door since I've met her like 3 times? I think.

She opened her door and was surprised to see me and of course, told me where Spencer's place was incase I "had the wrong door" but I just shook my head and asked if she knew if she was home, and she said Spencer had to go to class so I asked why Oliver was in there and she looked at me weirdly.

"He's not? He's in my place playing with my 4 year old" She informed and I looked at her weirdly this time. 

"What do you mean? I just heard him in there? When I knocked?" I replied, and she shook her head.

"Let me grab the key she gave me and we can go see what it is" She  smiled, letting me into her . . . little messy home which I completely understand since I have a little one as well.

We got the key and she informed her daughter to stay in her room with Oliver who was there to my surprise.

We unlocked Spencer's door and it was untidy which surprised me since she always came across as a clean freak - not in a bad way just she made sure everything was clean before going to bed. 

"Nothing's in here" Her neighbor sighed, stepping over things.

"Well what the hell?" I chuckled and she shrugged.

"Spencer won't be back for another hour or two" She informed me and I got an idea.

"Can you lend me the key? I wanna do something. I'll give it back but I wanna go to the store sooo" I grinned and she shrugged, nodding  before holding her finger out and I saw a gleam in her eye.

"Give me $100" She said, holding her hand out; palm up.

"I will not! That's absurd!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"You'll get it back, it's your key fee. I give you the key, you give me $100, you don't give back the key I keep the $100, you give it back, you have your $100 back" She grinned and I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"You're not scaming me are you?" 

"Goodess no!" She laughed and I kept my eyes narrowed at her, before sighing and grabbing my wallet.

I gave her the cash and she gave me the key and I thanked her.

I left the apartment, locking it and got in the car and headed towards the store where we filmed on our date.

This should be interesting.

* * * *

What do you think Demi is gonna do? Comment below; I'm curouis ;P

Written on: (I wanna say the 7th or 8th of March, i forgot to date it before falling asleep) 3 / 8 / 18  & 3 / 10 / 18

Published on: 3 / 10 / 18

Word Count: 1338