78

*Demi's POV*

"I love you" Demi hummed; kissing my neck

"Baby please stop, im not ready for sex" i tried to push her away.

"Youre a little late, we've been having sex for three years beautiful" Demi kissed my jaw bone and i sighed.

"I meant for tonight" i tried to push her away, this time she backed away from me with a sad face.

"Why?"

"I haven't self groomed yet! I was gonna before we left but got caught up in something and forgot!" I whined; embarrassment taking over my ego.

Demi giggled with a eye roll and a small smile.

"Good" she smiled before approaching me again.

"What do you mean good?"

"A little hair dont hurt nobody" her hands found my waistband and i huffed.

"Baby please, it makes me uncomfortable" i tried again but she didn't give in.

"Spencer Cathrine, i love you no matter what; it makes me excided and turned on that you haven't self groomed! I get to see and feel a whole new side of you, the natural you" she pecked my lips before slipping my sweatpants down. 

"Demi; please" I begged again and Demi stopped, looking up at me; our bodies inches apart.

"Baby look at me; I want to be someone to take all of your firsts; virginity. Okay? Do you trust me to give yourself to me and everything that comes along with it?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Words baby; I need verbal verification that you trust me enough"

"I trust you Demi" I had a deep sigh and Demi nodded.

"I was your first in many ways, let me be your first for this. Do I have your permission to continue?" Demi checked again and I groaned.

"Yes ma'am" I giggled and she pecked my lips with a nod. 

"Thank you" She pecked my lips again before I stepped out of my pants that were at my ankles; and she walked me over to the bed and laid me down before she stripped down into her lace bra and panties; and she looked so yummy. She locked the door so her son didn't walk in on us and she walked back over, her boobs bouncing in her bra; making me stare.

"Like what you see?" Demi questioned and there was a long pause; making her raise an eyebrow when she reached me.

"I was gonna say I'd have to be gay to not; then realized, then I thought straight, and realized again so then I thought alien and realized they'd like it too and gave up"

"Baby you're ruining the mood" She giggled 

"I'm sorry but your boobs are just so amazing" I smirked and she leaned forward and groped her boobs; jiggling them in my face and I took her by surprised when I licked the top of it down to where her bra was. 

"Yeah? You a boob girl?" Demi questioned; crawling on top of me.

"Nope"

"An ass girl?" Demi questioned, grinding her thick ass on my bare thighs.

"Nope"

"Nope? a Lip girl?" She questioned, attaching her lips to my skin and I giggled; shaking my head.

"Then what?"

"I'm a Demi girl" I grinned; my hands squeezing her ass; keeping their place while my face buried in her chest, kissing her boobs.

"Oh what a treat for me" Demi grinned when I looked up at her; her lips meeting mine.  

We kept our kiss sweet and slow before it got sloppy; our tongues doing their little dance.

Demi's hands pulled down my panties and she pulled away from me. 

"I love you; all of you" She told me; kissing the small area by the end of my rib; making me smile.

Before I knew it, her hand reached down to my ungroomed puss.y.

Her fingers twirled the hair around; and she smiled at me.

"You let it grow for a while" She leaned forward and pecked my lips and I rolled my eyes.

"We weren't sexually active and I was pissed at you, no need to self room when no one was seeing it" Demi laughed; a big grin on her face.

"No one will see this puss.y unless it's me or your GYNO. Groomed or ungroomed" She ran her finger through the center; her thumb hitting my cli.t.

"I'm perfectly okay with that rule" I sighed; loving the way her fingers felt on me. 

"Know what I'm not perfectly okay with?"

"Hm?"

"Your bra is still on" Demi starred at me and I leaned up; Demi's finger sliding into my wet hole making me scream from the sudden pleasure as I unhooked my bra, letting the straps fall.

I threw it towards my sweat pants and unclasped Demi's bra, doing the same. 

"Know what I'm not perfectly okay with?" 

"Hm?" Demi mocked me and I rolled my eyes.

"These gotta go" I tugged at the hem of her black thong.

"Well, get em off gorgeous" She smiled and I furrowed my brows.

"But.. you're inside of me?"

"Your point?" Demi asked, pumping and curling the finger inside me, sending pleasure to all of my nerves.

"Fuck" I moaned when I leaned forward to remove her panties; and she lifted her hips which made her finger move inside of me; making me yelp.

I got them off as quickly as I could, and Demi attacked me right then and there.

While she moved in and out of me; I completely forgot that I wasn't groomed; my insecurities.

When she brought me to my climax; I had to bite a pillow so I didn't wake Colby; and I saw the satisfaction she got out of it.

She started scissoring me, my juices hitting hers and it wasn't long before she was breathing hair, our body fluids mixing together.

"I love you" Demi spoke in a breathless tone; pecking my lips lazily.

"We need to go clean up; and you can groom yourself if you want to, I don't mind it thought" She winked and hopped off my lap and I watched her bare back walk to the master bathroom.

I waited for Demi to finish showering because I knew if I went in there, there would be round two and I don't know if my body can handle it.

I went into the bathroom after her and when I was washing my body; my hand ran over the hair on my puss.y and I sighed.

I decided to leave a little since Demi liked it; but cleaned myself up so I felt more confident for next time.

It felt so strange leaving hair on my body since I never really liked body hair; Demi had a strip of pubic hair on her and I loved it; but I never really saw myself with it, mine different of course.

I got out and saw myself in the mirror and smiled.

Can't wait for her to see it next time

* * * *
a/n: so my birthday is a little over a month away (june 22) and my family and best friend already want birthday ideas! I DONT KNOW! Anywayyyy :p i still need a ship name😂

it's 12am when i'm publishing; and I'm emotional because i'm watching greys and I won't spoil anything, but I was not happy with a certain death in season 11. 

Written on: 5 / 15 / 18, 5 / 16 / 18

Published on: 5 / 16 / 18

Word Count: 1243