89

*Spencer's POV*

Demi shut me out of her life after I told her what I knew of who wanted to kill her, the person had a mask on his face so when she asked me to describe him or why I didn't go to the police... it's because I couldn't.

With Colby getting out into the public; I see Demi and him all over the internet, Demi went into a "Hiding" after the news got out and she's slowly allowing her and Colby to the public, no one quite sure who the father of the younger boy was which was good. 

Colby didn't seem to mind the paps; not really paying attention to the ugly people with camera's.

I talked to my family every once and a while but got closer to Hanna again and her family; finding a better paying job then the restaurant and coffee shop; now working at some music store.

In a few weeks i'll be done with college which was exciting and I've slowly allowed myself to look at other dogs and not be upset about Oliver; even though I had missed the little puppy lots. 

I was itching to get another dog; but I didn't want to get one until I moved; which I was working on. I needed to save enough money and I had been talking to someone Hanna knows who is a agent so I haven't had to pay anything yet for fees which was nice; getting hid input on the whole house buying and selling thing since my contract was up in 2 months.

I saw Demi was going back into the studio and i was glad she was getting back into the swing of things, I can see it makes her really happy to be writing and recording music.

I feel guilty... like I had stopped her of living her dreams. 

I got a few TV Show roles here and there; but it wasn't my true passion like teaching was.

Once I get this degree I gotta do one more year and then I can go do something I'm passionate about.

I was starting to feel successful in life and I even met a few people along the way. 

It felt good, feeling good about yourself.

I found out Joe had proposed to Sophie when they announced it on Instagram and I was happy about that; but it made me miss Demi, thinking that we should have been planning a wedding about now..

Maybe we just weren't meant to be. 

Maybe we were suppose to cross each others live for some sort of lesson that I'm sure I'll find out about later; but maybe it was suppose to be us loving and falling for each other; and then ending in heartbreak; maybe there is some sort of life lesson in this heartbreak. 

I hope that if we don't get back together; that she's happy and healthy and gets everything her heart desires because she's too special to die alone...

"Spencer; she clearly wants nothing to do with you.. I think she just wants time; to be fair, you just told her someone wants her and her son dead... that's kinda a lot to take in, don't you think?" Hanna asked and I nodded, sighing as I drank some of the punch she had gave me a few minutes prior.

"How about you me, Logan, Saf and Cece go on a vacation?" Hanna suggest and I shrugged.

"When?" 

"How about next week?" 

"Next week?" 

"Yeah?"

"Next week is the week before Colby's birthday" I stated more to myself then to her.

"Yeah and?"

"I should do something... right?"

"He's not your kid" She shrugged and I rolled my eyes, setting my glass down.