90

*Demi's POV*

"DEMI! WHY DID YOU KEEP HIM IN HIDING?!"

"DEMI! DID YOU NOT SHOW HIM BECAUSE YOU REGRET HIM?!"

"DEMI! WHOSE THE FATHER?!"

"DEMI! WHERE IS SPENCER?!"

"DOES HE LIKE SPENCER?!"

"DEMI! WHOSE THE DADDY!?!"

I walked down the street, holding Colby's hand, walking quickly.

"Momma! Slow down!" Colby whined and I rolled my eyes, stopping and picking him up before running to the shop.

I set him down and we carried on like nothing happened and an hour later, they were still out there waiting for us to come back out.

"Walk quicker baba; don't talk to them, don't look at them, don't want them ruining your eyes or putting crap inside that pretty little head of yours" I ruffled his hair and he nodded, his hand cupping my own.

We made it to our car; ignoring the rude paparazzi as I drove to Joe's.

We arrived at Joe's home and Sophie and I were on good terms now; I let go that Joe was hers; they're engaged and I don't have a chance anymore, she is his happily ever after and one day; I will find mine, just gotta keep looking.

We walked into Joe's, Joe and I sparking up a conversation while Colby ran to get his toy and Sophie letting their dog in.

"The wedding is in 8 months, we found a venue and set the date"

"March?"

"Yeah"

"Damn" I chuckled and he raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"Invinations go out this week; so don't toss out the mail" He winked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"We never did set a date; you guys set one when?"

"About three weeks after we got engaged, since after all it is almost a year away, what do you mean?"

"Spencer and I; we got engaged, and never talked about it afterwards"

"Maybe deep down you knew she wasn't meant to be?" He suggested and I shrugged with a slight frown.

Maybe because you were my forever?

No Demi! You can't think like that! He's an ENGAGED man!

We sat and talked; Colby playing with their dogs while I got my mind off the stupid paparazzi.

Why did they care? Oh wait; our lives are they're house payments...

"So the week before Colby's birthday, we're going to Thailand and then birthday we'll spend it together; I just wanna get away from this crazy life and everything with Spencer; I'm suppose to text her about when we're going public with our breakup..."

"Yeah alright, just text me when you get there and when you land both ways so I know my family is safe" He shrugged.

Why does he care?

Wait, no shit Demi; he wants to make sure his CHILD is there and back safely.

"Hey babe?!" I heard Sophie call and I refrained from rolling my eyes, Joe calling back and I decided to get up and see where my son wondered to.

"Hey little dude" I entered what looked like the play room?

"Hey momma; wanna play with me?" He questioned and I nodded, taking a seat right next to him.