66

I KNOW BODY SAY ISN'T IN THE TOUR SET LIST BUT LET ME LIVE! SIT DOWN AND READ!

*Demi's POV*

I had been on tour for a little while, and Spencer had started filming her new TV show.

When it came time to leave, it was a very quick goodbye that morning, after spending the night with her and Colby and my house. It was weird having her at my house for the first time, but I loved it.

She went to school that morning, and Joe picked up Colby and dropped me off at the airport and I met up with Max, ready to start the tour.

We were in Minneapolis at the Target Center, getting ready for rehearsals when Kelsey and Jill were acting weird.

I knew something was up, because I heard Spencer speaking in Italian over the phone, and I don't know what any of that means but it sounded hot.

I was rehearsing for tonight, while they finished setting everything up, when Ceaser came out with a brush and some hair spray.

"Good lord man" I chuckled, seeing he also had a suitcase; trailing behind him.

"You sing, I got hair to do! We're running late!" He scolded, hair extensions in hand.

I finished and my hair was finished and Jill started makeup.

Once I got my hand on my phone I looked at the time, and there was plenty of time, so i have no fucking idea why we are rushing.

I ignored it and just hung out on my phone, Kelsey giving my legs a massage.

@MissLowe: Paps, Paps, Paps ;)

@ddlovato: I BOUGHT YOU THAT! Glad it's getting use ;)

@MissLowe: @ddlovato Cheeky cheeky cheeky

I commented, a mix of my fans and her fans all over her Instagram.

Before going public, she archived the posts of us, to keep us private since she needed a public Instagram for her work.

We all headed out to get some food, and we were eating and all of a sudden Kelsey and Jill just left, like flat out "Bye bitch" on me.

When they came in, they were giggling and I turned around and Spencer and Hanna were standing there, with Jill and Kelsey.

I dropped my fork and ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god! I knew some sketchy shit was up!" I giggled, squeezing the crap out of her.

I was shocked that Spencer was here, seeing me preform for my Tell Me You Love Me Tour but I was also excided, yeah we haven't gone public, but I don't care.

My baby is here and I couldn't be happier.

When it came show time, Spencer gave me a good luck kiss and I got an idea, right when I went on stage.